Notices

Old 05-23-2020, 05:07 AM   #31
maxcol
maxcol began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Max2 Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottischwenk View Post
Think?
I doubt that thinking guys would exchange a Boox for a bitten apple if it was intended to be used.
But if you want an apple, you don't buy a boox and then scold about it - that's not a particularly intelligent approach.
Yeah, sure, whatever you say. I have had enough of your antics. Bye
maxcol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2020, 08:57 PM   #32
eReader fan
Groupie
eReader fan will blow your mind, man!eReader fan will blow your mind, man!eReader fan will blow your mind, man!eReader fan will blow your mind, man!eReader fan will blow your mind, man!eReader fan will blow your mind, man!eReader fan will blow your mind, man!eReader fan will blow your mind, man!eReader fan will blow your mind, man!eReader fan will blow your mind, man!eReader fan will blow your mind, man!

Device: Onyx Nova pro and Hisense A2 pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by breepgh View Post
Any device with Android 6; forget it.
Talking with Onyx people, they say android 9 will appear with 2.4 firmware. Probably this year it will arrive
eReader fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2020, 09:53 PM   #33
Question Mark
Wizard
Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo aura, KA1, Onyx Max
Quote:
Originally Posted by eReader fan View Post
Talking with Onyx people, they say android 9 will appear with 2.4 firmware. Probably this year it will arrive
I'm quite happy with my Onyx devices. However, I would take any statement from Onyx about upgrading their Android 6 devices to Android 9 with a very large grain of salt. They've made repeated promises like that which have fallen through.

That said, I am very happy that they are continuing to offer firmware updates for their Android 6 devices. Wish that they were still doing so for their Android 4 devices. It would be nice to have some of the new features on my original Max which mainly collects dust these days.
Question Mark is offline   Reply With Quote