Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 08-20-2009, 11:03 PM   #1
Yo_E_C
Yo_E_C began at the beginning.

Device: none
Can't have hanging indent in Mobi

Hi Everyone,

I'm trying to fix some of the epub and mobi which generated from InDesign.

The main problem is identations. It seem we can't have hanging indent even we put either 'margin-left: 10px' or 'padding-left: 10px' and 'text-indent: -10px' in style.

Can anyone let me know whether you have same problem and how to fix it? Is MobiReader do not support such layout?

Thanks!

Yo_E_C
Yo_E_C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 08:45 PM   #2
kazbates
Wizard
kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SurfacePro, SurfaceBook 2
Welcome to Mobileread, Yo_E_C!

I'm afraid I can't help with your question. You might want to repost it in either the Mobi or Epub forum to get help. Good Luck!

Happy Reading!
kazbates is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-21-2009, 08:51 PM   #3
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yo_E_C View Post
Hi Everyone,

I'm trying to fix some of the epub and mobi which generated from InDesign.

The main problem is identations. It seem we can't have hanging indent even we put either 'margin-left: 10px' or 'padding-left: 10px' and 'text-indent: -10px' in style.

Can anyone let me know whether you have same problem and how to fix it? Is MobiReader do not support such layout?

Thanks!

Yo_E_C
I'm not sure what you're asking.

If the Epub looks fine, then I would use calibre to convert to Mobipocket.

If the Epub doesn't look good, then I can't help becuase I don't know InDesign.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote