Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Announcements

Notices

Old 08-28-2009, 01:29 PM   #16
ravenne
Wizard
ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, PocketBook 360°, Cybook Gen3, iPad mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
I should seriously come to this apéro. And bring a boombox so's we's can play ABBA tunes all night long!
I'm already thinking about phoning and bribing the owner of this 'Le Décalé (previously "LA TROTTINETTE")'-restaurant and make him play 'Voulez-vous' as a welcome song.
ravenne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 01:32 PM   #17
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
I could suggest the Mama-Mia soundtrack and I will.

I suggest the Mama-Mia soundtrack from the movie.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 01:37 PM   #18
ravenne
Wizard
ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I could suggest the Mama-Mia soundtrack and I will.

I suggest the Mama-Mia soundtrack from the movie.
Great idea! But as I just figured out it's not that easy to bribe the owner of the restaurant. Those french are clever. They chose a restaurant google has never heard of. Instead it came up with a link to mobileread
Old 08-28-2009, 01:42 PM   #19
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
OOoooo! I wanted one of those!
okay then, i'll start *two* chipins.
Quote:
I should seriously come to this apéro. And bring a boombox so's we's can play ABBA tunes all night long!
i'll send you directions. what you want to do is turn left at Lille and keep going until you reach the ocean. um, we might be a little late, so just go ahead and start without us.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenne View Post
Great idea! But as I just figured out it's not that easy to bribe the owner of the restaurant. Those french are clever. They chose a restaurant google has never heard of. Instead it came up with a link to mobileread
aHA !!! foiled again !!!!
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 01:44 PM   #20
ravenne
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post

aHA !!! foiled again !!!!
Don't feel safe yet!
Old 08-29-2009, 10:53 PM   #21
Who are you?
Groupie
Who are you? ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Who are you? ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Who are you? ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Who are you? ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Who are you? ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Who are you? ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Who are you? ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Who are you? ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Who are you? ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Who are you? ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Who are you? ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 505
Quote:
Don't feel safe yet!
+33143571332 is the number of the old restaurant, if it was simply renamed it might still work.

Last edited by Who are you?; 08-29-2009 at 10:57 PM.
Who are you? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 04:33 AM   #22
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
When : Saturday, 19 September 2009
from about 18.00 (6.00pm)
One week later and I might have been able to get my husband to go there! (it would be our 16th anniversary...)
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 06:35 AM   #23
ravenne
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
One week later and I might have been able to get my husband to go there! (it would be our 16th anniversary...)
No, no, no, wait! You come to Germany FIRST!
Old 08-31-2009, 07:55 AM   #24
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Well, I was in Germany about a month ago (or something like that). And I had a good view of it the weekend before last. And I've never been to Paris!

(though, I do understand German, and not French...)
Old 08-31-2009, 08:29 AM   #25
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
it's never too early to celebrate a 16th anniversary !!

Quote:
Quote:
Well, I was in Germany about a month ago (or something like that). And I had a good view of it the weekend before last. And I've never been to Paris!

(though, I do understand German, and not French...)
Germany : check !
ok sweetpea, you can come to paris now !

(don't worry about speaking french. it's just like dutch. really, i promise. you'll catch on in no time. )
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 08:53 AM   #26
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
it's never too early to celebrate a 16th anniversary !!
Well, I'd have to get my husband to agree... And he's more stubborn than I am!

Quote:
Germany : check !
ok sweetpea, you can come to paris now !

(don't worry about speaking french. it's just like dutch. really, i promise. you'll catch on in no time. )
Right... And the French speaking teacher I had at highschool for French gave up on me... (she was from Brussels, I never liked her)
Old 08-31-2009, 05:14 PM   #27
Who are you?
Groupie
Who are you? ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Who are you? ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Who are you? ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Who are you? ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Who are you? ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Who are you? ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Who are you? ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Who are you? ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Who are you? ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Who are you? ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Who are you? ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 505
Husbands are notorious for not knowing their anniversary dates. Just tell him it's 19 september.
Who are you? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 02:40 AM   #28
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer

Actually... he's usually better than I am in that respect...