Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 08-13-2019, 09:35 AM   #37036
astrangerhere
Professor of Law
astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, KoboMini
  • Two bottles of water with 5AM workout
  • Bottle of hand-mixed cherry and lemon juice recovery drink with breakfast
  • Coffee with client phone calls in the office now
astrangerhere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 09:37 AM   #37037
Difflugia
Testate Amoeba
Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Many Android devices, Kindle 2, Toshiba e755 PocketPC
Alwazah Ceylon FBOP1
Difflugia is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-13-2019, 01:27 PM   #37038
trichobezoar
Pi, Cacti & Stimuli
trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 10.1 & Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by astrangerhere View Post
  • Two bottles of water with 5AM workout
  • Bottle of hand-mixed cherry and lemon juice recovery drink with breakfast
  • Coffee with client phone calls in the office now
Sounds like you're feeling better! I need to start exercising again. Once I'm over this flu... We have an exercise bike in the workout room; 'need to use it.

Another glass of Ginger & Turmeric Tea--without sugar.
trichobezoar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 01:57 PM   #37039
astrangerhere
Professor of Law
astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, KoboMini
Quote:
Originally Posted by trichobezoar View Post
Sounds like you're feeling better! I need to start exercising again. Once I'm over this flu... We have an exercise bike in the workout room; 'need to use it.

Another glass of Ginger & Turmeric Tea--without sugar.
Now that the burning itchiness is down to a dull roar, I am hoping to sweat part of it out of my skin via my regular workouts and juice routine.
astrangerhere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 02:43 PM   #37040
trichobezoar
Pi, Cacti & Stimuli
trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrangerhere View Post
Now that the burning itchiness is down to a dull roar, I am hoping to sweat part of it out of my skin via my regular workouts and juice routine.
Day by day you'll get better and better. *sending good vibes your way*
Advert
Old 08-14-2019, 09:45 AM   #37041
trichobezoar
Pi, Cacti & Stimuli

Another glass of Ginger & Turmeric Tea with breakfast.
Old 08-14-2019, 12:07 PM   #37042
CRussel
Grand Sorcerer
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 10th Gen Paperwhite, Oasis, Voyage, original Paperwhite, Fire HD 8
A bit of cranberry juice to take my morning pills, and then some serious attention to my morning coffee!
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2019, 03:24 PM   #37043
wodin
Illiterate
wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Note 8, Microsoft Surface Pro 3
Me: Alexa; tea, Earl Grey, hot
Alexa: The replicators are off line Captain.
wodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2019, 07:09 PM   #37044
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
The last of the first tea of the day.
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2019, 07:37 PM   #37045
trichobezoar
Pi, Cacti & Stimuli

'Just finished replacing a bistro tabletop and organizing a bit. Sipping on yet another glass of Ginger & Turmeric Tea while reading Nasty People: How to Stop Being Hurt by Them Without Stooping to Their Level on my PC. Why am I reading this? Long story...
Old 08-15-2019, 03:04 PM   #37046
wodin
Illiterate
wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Note 8, Microsoft Surface Pro 3
KPB..
wodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2019, 03:08 PM   #37047
CRussel
Grand Sorcerer
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Also KPB here. Though I swear, next time I go down south, I'm stocking up on Peet's Major Dickason's Blend.
Old 08-15-2019, 06:32 PM   #37048
trichobezoar
Pi, Cacti & Stimuli

I'm tired of drinking Ginger & Turmeric. This is the last glass (for the day)! I made it a few hours ago, so... Waste not, want not.

*sipping tea unwillingly*

Last edited by trichobezoar; 08-15-2019 at 10:07 PM.
Old 08-15-2019, 11:50 PM   #37049
CRussel
Grand Sorcerer

Faux San Pellegrino. It's hot, and I need to stay hydrated.
Old 08-16-2019, 11:14 AM   #37050
trichobezoar
Pi, Cacti & Stimuli

Celestial Seasonings' Morning Thunder with Organic Coconut Palm Sugar... I'm sure it tastes better with brown sugar. *ugh*

Tags
languages, tea enthusiasts, what is in your cup?