Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 07-26-2019, 08:30 PM   #541
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApK View Post
Yes. Don't forget to remove that metal cap inside for cleaning.
Occasionally. If you have food splattered as far as the lid. If only steam got up there, you are okay.

Remembering the old fashioned pressure cookers, I made a personal habit of always removing the "sealed / vent" knob atop the lid, and looking through the lid's hole to make sure I can see light through it. Hold the lid up to a ceiling light or a window. If you can see light, it isn't plugged up with food. I don't remove the metal cap, for this test. But I do it EVERY TIME I put the lid on.

You also want to occasionally clean the pin that pops up. Over a counter (so you don't lose the 2 tiny pieces) remove a teeny silicone ring that holds the pin in place (ring is on underside of the lid). The pin will then drop out of the top of the lid. Remember how that worked, for putting it back in. (My smart SO just had trouble putting the pin back in and panicked!)

There are youtube videos for both of the above.
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2019, 08:43 PM   #542
GA Russell
Argos upset Bombers!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles 8, 4 and jetBook Lite
Thanks Deb! I'll look for Instant Pot videos.
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote