Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 04-22-2012, 05:40 PM   #16
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
I need a fewmore for a book. Saw one mention that 16 might be limit on books.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 05:45 PM   #17
Lemurion
eReader
Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note 5; PW3; Nook HD+; ChuWi Hi12; iPad
It might be - though as the game is still in beta, who knows how it's going to progress. I do like the idea of winning books though
Lemurion is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-22-2012, 05:48 PM   #18
Freeshadow
temp. out of service
Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB 623
I also think alliance payment depends on how much you have. I have allied all of co-posters here I think. Gifts are sent out too. Still haven't figured out what raises the books gain levels, how much shall see. Am curious what comes next.
Freeshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 05:55 PM   #19
Lemurion
eReader
Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note 5; PW3; Nook HD+; ChuWi Hi12; iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeshadow View Post
I also think alliance payment depends on how much you have. I have allied all of co-posters here I think. Gifts are sent out too. Still haven't figured out what raises the books gain levels, how much shall see. Am curious what comes next.
Go to the Freehold page and look just to the left of the words "Production Summary." There's a very small text box saying "Drop Bar." Click on that and your list showing energy, military, etc. will retract and you can see your progress towards your next ebook.

From what I can tell you get one from reaching level 5, and you get one for allying with ten people and another for allying with 20.
Lemurion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 07:56 PM   #20
Freeshadow
temp. out of service
Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB 623
seems you re right: seems to be per level (and connected projects) for freehold
and ammount of allies fo the 2nd. cost for allying rise x2
Freeshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-22-2012, 08:10 PM   #21
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
Well, I'm not much of a gamer (aside from Tetris) but I'm in. My name over there is the same as here -- cromag.
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 08:29 PM   #22
colinsky
Addict
colinsky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.colinsky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.colinsky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.colinsky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.colinsky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.colinsky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.colinsky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.colinsky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.colinsky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.colinsky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.colinsky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-300, PRS-T1, PRS-T3
Looks interesting but complex. I'll be spelling some time here. I'm CRAIG
colinsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 09:44 PM   #23
wyndslash
Wizard
wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 wifi, Kindle Fire
seems interesting. i'll give it a spin~

i'm wyndslash on there

Last edited by wyndslash; 04-22-2012 at 09:52 PM.
wyndslash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 11:43 PM   #24
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro
I'll have to explore this a bit later....sounds cool.
jhempel24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 12:12 AM   #25
sapphiresilver
Connoisseur
sapphiresilver , Klaatu Barada Niktu!sapphiresilver , Klaatu Barada Niktu!sapphiresilver , Klaatu Barada Niktu!sapphiresilver , Klaatu Barada Niktu!sapphiresilver , Klaatu Barada Niktu!sapphiresilver , Klaatu Barada Niktu!sapphiresilver , Klaatu Barada Niktu!sapphiresilver , Klaatu Barada Niktu!sapphiresilver , Klaatu Barada Niktu!sapphiresilver , Klaatu Barada Niktu!sapphiresilver , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: Amazon Oasis 2, Kobo Clara HD, iPad Pro
This is cool. I've already got a free book coupon out of it and I've only been playing since yesterday. My name over there is sapphiresilver.
sapphiresilver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 02:41 AM   #26
Ginwen
Addict
Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch/IPad
I don't completely get it but I did get a free book already, I'm adding everyone from here as I can.
Ginwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 03:22 AM   #27
wyndslash
Wizard
wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 wifi, Kindle Fire
haven't gotten a free ebook yet but i'm enjoying the game
wyndslash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 04:34 AM   #28
colleenFL
Groupie
colleenFL has never been to obedience school.colleenFL has never been to obedience school.colleenFL has never been to obedience school.colleenFL has never been to obedience school.colleenFL has never been to obedience school.colleenFL has never been to obedience school.colleenFL has never been to obedience school.colleenFL has never been to obedience school.colleenFL has never been to obedience school.colleenFL has never been to obedience school.colleenFL has never been to obedience school.

Device: PW3, PW1, Kobo N647, Sony PRS-600, Sony PRS-300, various tablets
I'm in. I'm Ky. I'm adding you all.
colleenFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 08:38 AM   #29
DrNefario
Wizard
DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Touch, Nook SimpleTouch
I'm thinking I've had plenty of freebies from Baen, and maybe I should start paying for stuff. I think I'll give it a miss.
DrNefario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 12:41 PM   #30
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrNefario View Post
I'm thinking I've had plenty of freebies from Baen, and maybe I should start paying for stuff. I think I'll give it a miss.
They are in beta. The free books are payments for testing. One for adding 10 allies, another at 20 (not there yet; they cost enough now that I have to decide if I want to ally or buy items for the next project or feed people), one for reaching level 5. They have a "bar" set up in their forums, to discuss bugs (very little traffic, but some people have reached very high levels).

If you earn a coupon, have it sent right away (they are usually good for a year), as they do a reset now and then for the beta as they update code.

It's not all benign - everything you buy or build is tied to one or more books, so there are little book ads everywhere (easily ignored) and you can wishlist right from the game.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote