Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 11-12-2009, 11:23 PM   #1
tselling
Addict
tselling will become famous soon enoughtselling will become famous soon enoughtselling will become famous soon enoughtselling will become famous soon enoughtselling will become famous soon enoughtselling will become famous soon enough

Device: NookColor (MiRage/CM7.2 & Moon+ Reader Pro)
Booklight for 360?

Anyone have any thoughts on a booklight for the 360? I would only want for reading in bed. All the ear lights I have tried are uncomfortable so they are pretty much out. I don't want to mar the finish on my 360 either so seems like it will be a very limited choice.
tselling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 11:33 PM   #2
Yar-PocketBooker
Fanatic
Yar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: PocketBooks and Onyxes and anything E-Ink...
I also tried a bunch of lights... but the best one is.. head lamp)))
Yar-PocketBooker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 07:33 AM   #3
brecklundin
Banned
brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by tselling View Post
Anyone have any thoughts on a book-light for the 360? I would only want for reading in bed. All the ear lights I have tried are uncomfortable so they are pretty much out. I don't want to mar the finish on my 360 either so seems like it will be a very limited choice.
I have a USB light that has a loooong (about 11") flexible goose-neck that I can use on my laptop is I need a light in the dark. If the USB port on the Pocketbook readers are able to work, or be enabled to go into, host mode and supply power then such a light might be an option. It might take a special port adapter if one cannot find such a light with the proper size connector.

Here are some on Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_0_...refix=led+USB+

Otherwise I have a cool three lamp LED light that slides onto the bill of a baseball cap style hat. I picked it up at Walmart for something like $5...I use it ALL the time, especially when I need both hands free working under the house...or even when we have a power outage where I live.

Here are a bunch of them on Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_4_...sprefix=led+ha
brecklundin is offline   Reply With Quote