Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-14-2018, 02:26 PM   #421
Fabio_
Fabio_ began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Hello everyone.
The glo HD of my wife doesn't start anymore. Is it possible to have the sd card image too ?
thanks
Old 02-14-2018, 06:12 PM   #422
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
PM sent.
Old 02-16-2018, 02:13 AM   #423
Omega6nc
Omega6nc began at the beginning.

Glo HD SD card image, help please.

Hi Davidfor
Really sorry to upset you but I think I need a SD card image for a GLO HD as my screen is frozen and I was unable to upload the image I keep on my computer.
Your help would be much appreciated.
All the best
Laurent
Old 02-16-2018, 04:51 AM   #424
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent.
Old 02-16-2018, 06:05 PM   #425
Omega6nc
Omega6nc began at the beginning.

Thank you again.
All the best.
Laurent
Old 02-22-2018, 01:11 PM   #426
SKK
Addict
SKK makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneSKK makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneSKK makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneSKK makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneSKK makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneSKK makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneSKK makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneSKK makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneSKK makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneSKK makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneSKK makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplane

Device: N/A
Hi, can I please have the Kobo Glo Hd image. Thanks!
Old 02-22-2018, 05:40 PM   #427
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 02-23-2018, 09:53 AM   #428
SKK
Addict
SKK makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneSKK makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneSKK makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneSKK makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneSKK makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneSKK makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneSKK makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneSKK makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneSKK makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneSKK makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneSKK makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplane

Device: N/A
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
PM sent.
Thanks!
Old 02-25-2018, 09:06 AM   #429
globuli
globuli began at the beginning.

Tried to update my Glo HD and the sdcard died - my cardreader seems to some kill cards. Now i have a new reader and i hope to get my Kobo running again. Only missing an image ... thanks in advance!
Old 02-25-2018, 04:56 PM   #430
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 03-15-2018, 05:00 PM   #431
rolo
rolo began at the beginning.

Hello,
Can I also have the image? My kobo glo HD is stuck at "restoring" and can't seem to fix it
Old 03-15-2018, 08:22 PM   #432
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 03-15-2018, 10:24 PM   #433
AlexViean
AlexViean can differentiate black from dark navy blueAlexViean can differentiate black from dark navy blueAlexViean can differentiate black from dark navy blueAlexViean can differentiate black from dark navy blueAlexViean can differentiate black from dark navy blueAlexViean can differentiate black from dark navy blueAlexViean can differentiate black from dark navy blueAlexViean can differentiate black from dark navy blueAlexViean can differentiate black from dark navy blueAlexViean can differentiate black from dark navy blueAlexViean can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Kobo GLO HD
Me as well please
Old 03-16-2018, 02:39 AM   #434
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 03-16-2018, 09:11 AM   #435
baxter1981
baxter1981 began at the beginning.

hello davidfor!

Could you send me the .img for Glo HD, please?
Thanks in advance!

Greetings from Vienna, Austria!
Closed Thread