Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

Old 09-07-2009, 11:17 AM   #1
tmgplc
Enthusiast
tmgplc began at the beginning.

Device: iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, Kindle Fire 7" (2014)
EZReader Pro Bookmarks

Hello - I am new to this forum and the world of ebooks. I just got my EZ Reader Pro and transferred my entire library over without too much difficulty (took a while to get folders/names correct). Everything I have is from Mobipocket (prc) and all unprotected files. I can't seems to get any of these files to bookmark. Any suggestions? Also, does it make a difference if I just lock the keyboard when I am done or should I shut everything down?

Thanks
tmgplc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 11:50 AM   #2
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
From Gudy:

Ah, you're reading a Mobipocket book, then. Confusingly, bookmarks work differently for Mobipocket books than for most (or all?) other formats on the V3 clones, which I hope will be fixed soon.

For now, press 6 to get the bookmark page, press the big OK button to get the bookmark menu, from which pressing 1 will add a bookmark for the current page and pressing 2 will allow you to select a bookmark to delete.

To go to a previously set bookmark, I believe you need to press 6 to get the bookmark page, then press the number corresponding to the bookmark.
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-07-2009, 12:24 PM   #3
tmgplc
Enthusiast
tmgplc began at the beginning.

Device: iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, Kindle Fire 7" (2014)
Thank you!! So far I really like the EZReader.
tmgplc is offline   Reply With Quote