Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 10-20-2017, 04:43 PM   #1
fbrzvnrnd
Fanatic
fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ONYX M96
Problem with M96 Stylus

I have a problem with M96 stylus: sometimes it stop to work. I'm using the stylus, I stop the Onyx, I restart it and the stylus is not working. I try to reset the M96, reboot it, the stylus still does not work, for hours.

So, after hours, it begins again to work, I do not know why.
I'm not able to understand why it stop to work and why it begins again to work.

Suggestion welcomed...
fbrzvnrnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 10:32 PM   #2
dkccerbero
Connoisseur
dkccerbero is no e-book dilettante.dkccerbero is no e-book dilettante.dkccerbero is no e-book dilettante.dkccerbero is no e-book dilettante.dkccerbero is no e-book dilettante.dkccerbero is no e-book dilettante.dkccerbero is no e-book dilettante.dkccerbero is no e-book dilettante.dkccerbero is no e-book dilettante.dkccerbero is no e-book dilettante.dkccerbero is no e-book dilettante.

Device: Note2
You could try to re install the firmware? Or upgrade?
https://ereader.store/en/content/6-software-updates
dkccerbero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2017, 03:36 AM   #3
fbrzvnrnd
Fanatic
fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I have the last upgrade... I can try to reinstall it. It is strange to me that sometimes it works fine, sometimes not.
It is like the Onyx loses the connection with the stylus. How the Onyx recognizes a Stylus as "its own"?
Old 10-22-2017, 06:44 AM   #4
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Quote:
Originally Posted by fbrzvnrnd View Post
I have the last upgrade... I can try to reinstall it. It is strange to me that sometimes it works fine, sometimes not.
It is like the Onyx loses the connection with the stylus. How the Onyx recognizes a Stylus as "its own"?
I guess it is rather hardware problem. it could be both: malfunction of the stylus or malfunction of digitizer panel. More can be said after examination of your device. Both are easy to fix issues (e.g by replacement of digitizer panel, which is cheap)
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 09:25 AM   #5
fbrzvnrnd
Fanatic

Thank you for the answer. I'm gonna try to find another stylus to check if it is a stylus problem or a digitizer one.
Old 02-25-2018, 10:04 AM   #6
fAX
fAX began at the beginning.

Device: Boox Max2, Kindle Voyage
Did you solve it? Having the same right now.
fAX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2018, 03:03 AM   #7
fbrzvnrnd
Fanatic

Actually I got a Onyx pen. Testing it.