Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 08-21-2016, 08:31 AM   #1
Margot1975
Margot1975 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Copy Column

Is it possible to copy the author column? And that I can change one of the columns?
So that you have one column that selects on the last name (LN-FN) and one column that you can select on the first name (FN-LN)?

Sometimes I want to compare my library with that of another person who selects on firstname, while I use the author sort way (LN-FN).
Margot1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2016, 10:36 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Margot1975 View Post
Is it possible to copy the author column? And that I can change one of the columns?
So that you have one column that selects on the last name (LN-FN) and one column that you can select on the first name (FN-LN)?

Sometimes I want to compare my library with that of another person who selects on firstname, while I use the author sort way (LN-FN).
Metadata Editor (Bulk Mode) Search and Replace (REGEX mode)
<field>
Search (.+)

Target field \1
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
column settings, sort order