Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 10-15-2011, 11:06 PM   #1
Rand Brittain
Bookmaker
Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Opus
Sigil & Ubuntu Oneiric 11.10

Is anyone else having difficulty installing Sigil in the new Ubuntu 11.10? I downloaded the 64-bit build, and chmodded as per usual, but when I tried to run the installer, it didn't give any errors, but it also didn't do anything.

What's up with that?

In other news, does anybody know how to make Sigil the default application for EPUBs in Oneiric?
Rand Brittain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 11:18 PM   #2
Rand Brittain
Bookmaker
Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Opus
Oh, now I remember. It's only happy if I run it from the same drive as my home folder. I have no idea why that is.

I'd still like to know how to set it as default, though. The current "Open With" in the Properties tab doesn't seem to have the old "custom command" option.

EDIT: Oh, but the Ubuntu Tweak 0.6 beta seems able to do it. I am a self-question-answering genius.
Rand Brittain is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert