Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 07-06-2011, 04:20 PM   #16
ChipnDale
Rescue Rangers
ChipnDale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChipnDale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChipnDale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChipnDale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChipnDale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChipnDale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChipnDale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChipnDale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChipnDale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChipnDale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChipnDale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: IPad
Thank you for this, it just happened and I damn near had a heart attack. All better now My baby is almost 3 but I can't imagine life without it.
ChipnDale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 09:05 AM   #17
BookCase
BookCase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-600
This has happened to me several times, but occasionally enough that I never remember how I got out of the situation. The power slider trick is a good tip; I'd never thought to hold it down for as long as a minute. Right now my (frozen on notes screen) ereader is synching with Calibre. Hopefully when I take it off the PC, it'll go back to normal.
BookCase is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert