Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 05-09-2010, 11:19 PM   #1
2dark4light
2dark4light can self-interpret dreams as they happen.2dark4light can self-interpret dreams as they happen.2dark4light can self-interpret dreams as they happen.2dark4light can self-interpret dreams as they happen.2dark4light can self-interpret dreams as they happen.2dark4light can self-interpret dreams as they happen.2dark4light can self-interpret dreams as they happen.2dark4light can self-interpret dreams as they happen.2dark4light can self-interpret dreams as they happen.2dark4light can self-interpret dreams as they happen.2dark4light can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: kindle
The Knight of Darkened Light - immerse yourself in fast paced action fantasy

Looking for something new?

ESPERYNZIA
THE KNIGHT OF DARKENED LIGHT
[IMG][/IMG]
Immerse yourself in a new breed of fast paced action fantasy.

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/19244

or in print with illustrations:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...pf_rd_i=507846

In this first installment of this series:

THE KNIGHT OF DARKENED LIGHT
Drewth, A knight with Light Elemental magic gift, is driven beyond rage by the treacheries of his mentor, Syndirin, the Arbiter of Gaedia. Syndirin’s meddle with the mythical powers of Darkened Light transform Drewth from within and alter his fate. His path collides with several commoners, whom aren't quite as common as they seem.

Last edited by 2dark4light; 05-04-2011 at 11:26 PM.
2dark4light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 10:13 AM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
If you are the author, it would be a professional courtesy to disclose this information to our Members and guests. On another note, I've moved your post to the proper Forum.

Thank you.

Also, let me welcome you to MobileRead. Joining in on conversations lends a friendly legitimacy to one's posts.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 10:14 AM   #3
rhadin
Literacy = Understanding
rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Nook Tablet
Also, is it only available at Amazon? Many of us -- perhaps even most of us -- do not own Kindles.
rhadin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 10:16 AM   #4
2dark4light
2dark4light can self-interpret dreams as they happen.2dark4light can self-interpret dreams as they happen.2dark4light can self-interpret dreams as they happen.2dark4light can self-interpret dreams as they happen.2dark4light can self-interpret dreams as they happen.2dark4light can self-interpret dreams as they happen.2dark4light can self-interpret dreams as they happen.2dark4light can self-interpret dreams as they happen.2dark4light can self-interpret dreams as they happen.2dark4light can self-interpret dreams as they happen.2dark4light can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

The Knight of Darkened Light

Currently yes, but I'm working on the formatting and will be putting it up as a POD
Old 06-20-2010, 10:07 PM   #5
2dark4light

Dear readers,

I have had 300 views of this page now, and would like to know what goes through your head when this forum is viewed. Please let me know.

Andrew
Author of The Knight of Darkened Light
Old 06-21-2010, 09:03 AM   #6
rhadin
Literacy = Understanding
rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Nook Tablet
What goes through my head is that this is a book that is unavailable to me. I don't own a Kindle and am not interested in POD. Consequently, I am uninterested in the book.

Truth be told, I had completely forgotten about the book but happened to see your query of yesterday, which is why I am responding. Once I discover a book isn't available to me, I simply forget about it. Similarly, if I find in the preview of the book that it is riddled with spelling and/or grammar errors (I've not previewed your book and am not suggesting that this applies to your book), I forget about the book.
rhadin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 10:24 AM   #7
pholy
Booklegger
pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook(1 & 2010), PEZ, PRS-505, Kobo BT, PRS-T1, Playbook, Kobo Touch
Quote:
What goes through my head is that this is a book that is unavailable to me. I don't own a Kindle and am not interested in POD. Consequently, I am uninterested in the book.
What he said. Put it up in epub somewhere, and I'll look for a review or a blurb and make up my mind. Otherwise I just ignore it.
pholy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 12:58 PM   #8
cfrizz
Wizard
cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung 54A, Kobo Libra H2O, Samsung S6 Lite
What the 2 above have said! Put it up on Smashwords in epub or other format that I can read, and I'll take a look.
cfrizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 01:16 PM   #9
crc
unknown
crc began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2dark4light View Post
Dear readers,

I have had 300 views of this page now, and would like to know what goes through your head when this forum is viewed. Please let me know.

Andrew
Author of The Knight of Darkened Light
1) Kindle only = unavailable to me.
2) POD = not an option. I don't have space for any more pbooks.
crc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 02:42 PM   #10
MmavisO
Seeker
MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Asus TF, PB 360, Jetbook Lite
Let me add my "me too" to the above. Once I see a book is Kindle only, I look no further. And POD kind of defeats the whole ebook thing, doncha think?
MmavisO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 04:12 PM   #11
dickon25
Groupie
dickon25 has learned how to read e-booksdickon25 has learned how to read e-booksdickon25 has learned how to read e-booksdickon25 has learned how to read e-booksdickon25 has learned how to read e-booksdickon25 has learned how to read e-booksdickon25 has learned how to read e-books

Device: Sony PRS-505. Pocketbook Inkpad 840
...and me. Kindle Only = Don't even look.

And I'm afraid I agree with Rhadin - the blurb on Amazon.com is unintelligible so doesn't entice me to look any further.....sorry!
dickon25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 12:17 PM   #12
2dark4light

I do appreciate all of your responses.

I frankly am new to publishing my works electronically. I felt I have done extensive research and had found that publishing on Kindle to be the most popular and remunerative. I'm going to check out smashwords/epub.

Regards,

Andrew
Old 06-22-2010, 04:31 PM   #13
eppythacher
Connoisseur
eppythacher can teach chickens to fly.eppythacher can teach chickens to fly.eppythacher can teach chickens to fly.eppythacher can teach chickens to fly.eppythacher can teach chickens to fly.eppythacher can teach chickens to fly.eppythacher can teach chickens to fly.eppythacher can teach chickens to fly.eppythacher can teach chickens to fly.eppythacher can teach chickens to fly.eppythacher can teach chickens to fly.

Device: prs-500, prs-650
Can you also get the book up on Fictionwise.com and the Sonybookstore? I would try to post it on as many online stores as possible. I buy books from amazon, download it to my PC, and convert them to use on my Sony.
eppythacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 06:10 PM   #14
Treven
Addict
Treven will become famous soon enoughTreven will become famous soon enoughTreven will become famous soon enoughTreven will become famous soon enoughTreven will become famous soon enoughTreven will become famous soon enough

Device: iPad
Ditto; Kindle - nope.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dickon25 View Post
...and me. Kindle Only = Don't even look.

And I'm afraid I agree with Rhadin - the blurb on Amazon.com is unintelligible so doesn't entice me to look any further.....sorry!
Treven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 03:06 PM   #15
2dark4light

Book available for free review on Smashwords

I've put it up on smashwords, you can download the book for free and check it out. I'd like to get some reviews on it!

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/19244

I had to take out all illustrations, though, to make the book fit up on smashwords. I'm going to see what I can do to rework this to put them back in.

Andrew

Last edited by 2dark4light; 07-31-2010 at 02:16 PM. Reason: download book for free - please give it reviews