Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 02-19-2009, 09:58 PM   #16
Gideon
Wearer of Pants
Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Amazon Kindle DX / iPhone
Even in paperback most the books I buy these days are over 10 bucks. Hardly anything is less than that unless you're talking about pulp-fiction! 'Literary' fiction is more than that. Almost ANY non-fiction is more than that. I can't remember the last time I paid under 10 bucks for any real book.

That being said... On the Kindle I rarely pay more than 10 but even when I do it's USUALLY a very big discount. Not always, though. But more often than not.
Gideon is offline   Reply With Quote