Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 11-05-2012, 07:31 AM   #1
A. B. Syed
A. B. Syed has learned how to read e-booksA. B. Syed has learned how to read e-booksA. B. Syed has learned how to read e-booksA. B. Syed has learned how to read e-booksA. B. Syed has learned how to read e-booksA. B. Syed has learned how to read e-booksA. B. Syed has learned how to read e-booksA. B. Syed has learned how to read e-books

Device: Kindle on ipad
Smile Zodiac Shmodiac is free to download tomorrow

Dear All mobilereaders,

my book, Zodiac Shmodiac is free to download tomorrow.
It is a book which is aimed at 8-10 year olds. If you have one of these then please feel free to download it for them. I would love to find out their first impressions of it.

UK link: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Zodiac-Shmod...2118585&sr=8-7

US link: http://www.amazon.com/Zodiac-Shmodia...pr_product_top

I hope this is right that I can post this here.
A. B. Syed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 09:44 AM   #2
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Yes, as long as it's your own book then the self promotion forum is the right place to post about it.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 10:00 AM   #3
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by crich70 View Post
Yes, as long as it's your own book then the self promotion forum is the right place to post about it.

What he said.

You also need to be aware of and adhere to our Posting Guidelines for Self-Promotion, so that none of your posts/threads get marked as spam and deleted.

You'll find those guidelines sitting happily in the Stickies section of this forum.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 10:38 AM   #4
A. B. Syed
A. B. Syed has learned how to read e-booksA. B. Syed has learned how to read e-booksA. B. Syed has learned how to read e-booksA. B. Syed has learned how to read e-booksA. B. Syed has learned how to read e-booksA. B. Syed has learned how to read e-booksA. B. Syed has learned how to read e-booksA. B. Syed has learned how to read e-books

Device: Kindle on ipad
Smile

Thanks for your replies Crich 70 and Dr. Drib.
Yes it is my book.

Actually, I feel like Marvin the Paranoid Android when I say that I've just received an amazingly bad review for it and so I've made it free tomorrow to get some more opinions.

The first two reviews said it was an instant classic and a rewarding discovery, and this one says badly spelt, badly written and boring.

So looking for more opinions really
A. B. Syed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 10:51 AM   #5
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Read those guidelines, please.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote