Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 02-04-2011, 04:46 PM   #1
AmusedDiva
AmusedDiva is on a distinguished road

Device: Kindle
Decalgirl 20% off

Hope I am posting this in the right place.

From Facebook:

thru Sunday, FEBRUARY 6th at Midnight EST. Save 20% sitewide using the code FEBTWENTY. Standard rules - can't be used on previous orders, can't be used with any other offer or code.
AmusedDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 05:15 AM   #2
Kenneth_irl
Addict
Kenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplane

Device: Kindle 3 + Paperwhite 7th gen
I still think 13 quid is a lot for a sticker, so I'll pass for now. I'm sure someone's going to be happy about it, though.

I must amit the skins are very nice looking, so I would love to have one, but even if I could afford one I'm afraid there wouldn't be much of a point since I have a Tuff-Luv cover-case.

Last edited by Kenneth_irl; 02-05-2011 at 05:19 AM.
Kenneth_irl is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert