Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > ePub

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-22-2020, 03:51 AM   #1
kariyamanesh
kariyamanesh began at the beginning.

Device: kindle Oasis
How can I decode or decrypt an ePUB file?

Hi everyone.

I've got some ePUB ebooks which I really like to read on my kindle. But they are DRMed and encrypted and I couldn't manage to decrypt or deDRM them with none of the solutions found online.

Can someone help me with it? I'd really appreciate it.

Here's one of the books:

Link deleted.

Last edited by issybird; 02-22-2020 at 06:53 AM. Reason: Link to book at pirate site.
Old 02-22-2020, 04:02 AM   #2
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by kariyamanesh View Post
Hi everyone.

I've got some ePUB ebooks which I really like to read on my kindle. But they are DRMed and encrypted and I couldn't manage to decrypt or deDRM them with none of the solutions found online.

Can someone help me with it? I'd really appreciate it.

Here's one of the books:
I think you're going to find that the mods are going to descend on you. Asking for help with DRM removal, etc., is STRICTLY verboten here at MobileRead.

The most anyone here can or will tell you is to check out Apprentice Alf's blog.

Hitch

Last edited by issybird; 02-22-2020 at 06:54 AM. Reason: Link in quote redacted.
Advert
Old 02-22-2020, 05:27 AM   #3
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Go to https://apprenticealf.wordpress.com to get the software and help needed to remove DRM.
Old 02-22-2020, 05:49 AM   #4
kariyamanesh
kariyamanesh began at the beginning.

Device: kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Go to https://apprenticealf.wordpress.com to get the software and help needed to remove DRM.
Thanks for your reply.
The plugin doesn't work in my case. The xhtml files of the ePUB are encrypted.
Old 02-22-2020, 06:49 AM   #5
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All 4 Kinds: epub eink, Kindle, android eink, NxtPaper11
Most of the titles on that site are pirated anyway. Buy from a reputable source or download real PD / CC that won't have DRM.
Advert
Old 02-22-2020, 06:55 AM   #6
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Moderator Notice
MobileRead will not provide help with de-DRMing pirated books. Thread closed.
Closed Thread