Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 02-26-2020, 10:29 AM   #1
4691mls
Wizard
4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ALL DEVICES ARE STOCK: Kobo Clara, Tolino Shine 2, Sony PRS-T3, T1
Why does my Clara forget my wifi?

In case it matters, I have auto sync turned off. I do a manual sync when I have a new library book to read, so maybe every few days.

It seems like about half the time when I tell it to sync, it looks for wifi networks and doesn't find any. I live in an apartment building and there are always numerous wifi networks up and running around me so even if my wifi were down it should see the others.

Usually if I abort and try syncing again it will then see my wifi and automatically connect. But occasionally I have to reenter the wifi password.

Does this happen to everybody or is it just my Clara?
4691mls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2020, 10:58 AM   #2
ps67
Guru
ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kobo Elipsa, Pocketbook Color PB633, Inkpad Color
It does not happen to everybody but it happens to me. Also my Kobo Aura One has the same issue and it is the only device of mine that sometimes has difficulties to connect to wifi.
ps67 is offline   Reply With Quote