Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 02-25-2020, 10:11 AM   #76
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, and NookColor. 2 Droid, 1 Win8 ePUB rdrs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capricorn View Post
I discovered Preview, because I read about it on this forum. And I never looked back. Preview simply works. Brilliant.

And I must say I find the complaining about Bookview having been dropped, pretty low-level: Diapdealer and KevinH and all the other contributors spend a lot of their free time to provide us with a superb piece of software, so that us non-techies can edit our books. And hence we can enjoy some good reads, with stylesheets we like..etc. Therefore, if they decide to drop bookview because it is only causing problems, I totally support that. They donate their time, effort and energy, to help us. Hence they decide how the project goes forward. And hence, it behooves us to support them, when they make such a decision, because they clearly consider the effects and even go to extreme lengths to then provide pageedit.
My view is simple: Thank you to all the developers for this nice software, and please ignore all complaints. You decide, noone else.
Bravo(a), well said and thank you for saying it. KevinH, Diap, etc., are all fantastic and I'm grateful, daily, for their hard work on this software.

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote