Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 12-10-2010, 09:11 AM   #1
AdamV
*Censored*
AdamV can self-interpret dreams as they happen.AdamV can self-interpret dreams as they happen.AdamV can self-interpret dreams as they happen.AdamV can self-interpret dreams as they happen.AdamV can self-interpret dreams as they happen.AdamV can self-interpret dreams as they happen.AdamV can self-interpret dreams as they happen.AdamV can self-interpret dreams as they happen.AdamV can self-interpret dreams as they happen.AdamV can self-interpret dreams as they happen.AdamV can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Kobo Aura HD (brown), Asus DR 900
Baen's December Webscription

Hello all,

I am going to pick up my December's Webscription full of Baen books

So if you are interested in:
Back to the Moon by Travis S. Taylor & Les Johnson
Sir Dominic Flandry: The Last Knight of Terra by Poul Anderson
Chicks Ahoy by Esther M. Friesner
Cobra Alliance-Cobra War Book 1 by Timothy Zahn
Darkship Thieves by Sarah A. Hoyt
then keep reading how to get your free coupon.

As usually, the rules are:
  • state your interest in a reply below
  • post your email address
  • important! if there is no response below yours and you receive the coupon please wait a reasonable time before using the coupon so another mobileread.com member can state hers/his interest so you can use that person email during the webscription "purchase" to pass it to another person

It's been said before, but I want to use this as a reminder. This is no piracy - the way of promotional chains is fully supported by Bean and Webscription.net. It is their way for marketing their publications and we love it. And we love them, Baen Books

Important! If you're using gmail.com address, it is very likely your confirmation from webscription will be placed in your Spam folder. It is very common so please double check all your gmail folders before blaming it on another member here.

Also important! In case of any problems with receiving your coupon, please state them here in a reply rather than pm - that way we all know would know there is an issue and will be patiently waiting for one to solve it.

Also also important! It is a good habit that everyone who receives a new coupon code reports the fact by editing one's original post as so everyone'd know where the current activity is at the very moment...

I will very appreciate if the members who participated in the previous coupon chain (https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho....php?p=1120879) would let others go first

Thank you and enjoy!

Update: coupon code went to basschick!

Last edited by AdamV; 12-10-2010 at 02:16 PM.
AdamV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 09:26 AM   #2
basschick
Wizard
basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
i'm interested

itsme@theinternetisfullofit.com
basschick is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-10-2010, 09:40 AM   #3
mpeg2
Connoisseur
mpeg2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mpeg2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mpeg2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mpeg2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mpeg2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mpeg2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mpeg2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mpeg2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mpeg2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mpeg2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mpeg2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Me too...

psip@comcast.net

Did mine - now on to luqmaninbmore...

Last edited by mpeg2; 12-11-2010 at 06:58 PM. Reason: Update
mpeg2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 09:57 AM   #4
luqmaninbmore
Da'i
luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Toshiba Thrive, Kobo Touch, Kindle 1, Aluratek Libre, T-Mobile Comet
I'm down.
smiley_founder AT yahoo DOT com
luqmaninbmore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 10:31 AM   #5
sakura-panda
Guru
sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2017 10.5" iPad Pro (Kobo, NOOK, Kindle, Google Play Books & Scribd)
I'm interested and I will PM luqmaninbmore with my email address. Thanks!

Update: received and sent.

Last edited by sakura-panda; 12-27-2010 at 12:16 PM.
sakura-panda is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-10-2010, 11:18 AM   #6
Tamara
Evangelist
Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: iPhone
I'm interested and I'll PM my email address.
Tamara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 11:36 AM   #7
Ankh
Guru
Ankh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ankh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ankh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ankh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ankh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ankh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ankh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ankh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ankh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ankh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ankh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Based on previous experiences when Marcy was kind to use my e-mail address (which is the same one registered with Baen account), this promotional offer might be open only to new customers who haven't bought anything from Baen.
Ankh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 12:16 PM   #8
eric11210
Addict
eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-600
Still not clear how it works or how many are allowed to get it, but if I can get in, I'm in. Never got anything from Baen before. Anyway, I'm PM'ing my e-mail.

Thanks.

Eric
eric11210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 12:22 PM   #9
RockdaMan
Banned
RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pandigital Novel, Kindle G1 (broken), iPod Touch
I'm interested. Never bought from Baen. I'll PM my address.
RockdaMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 01:06 PM   #10
eric11210
Addict
eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-600
Okay, whoever is the last person in the chain, could you put me down? (Apparently that's how it works for everyone who has never done this before). My e-mail is erichammer (at) gmx (dot) com (needless to say, replace the (at) with @ and the (dot) with .

Thanks.

Eric
eric11210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 02:36 PM   #11
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
I don't know how long we're supposed to wait (if we got the webscription before) but I'm interested too.
CBrentner@hotmail.com
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 04:27 PM   #12
Ravensknight
Serpent Rider
Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350; Nook STR; Oasis
I'm in, let's see how it works.
Malazanepub@yahoo.com
Ravensknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 04:38 PM   #13
EsperKnight
EsperKnight began at the beginning.

Device: DROID
I'm interested as well, my email is esperknight@yahoo.com. Thanks!
EsperKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 06:08 PM   #14
JeremyR
Guru
JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard, Nook HD+
I would like to get in on this (and as I just bought a couple books from Baen the other day, won't feel guilty).

trancejeremy@yahoo.com
JeremyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 06:17 PM   #15
basschick
Wizard
basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
didn't get the email.

maybe try another email address? basschickbiz AT yahoo.com
basschick is offline   Reply With Quote