Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 10-20-2012, 08:35 PM   #571
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparklemotion View Post
I got a call from Amazon customer service today (I missed the call unfortunately) and they said they read my 1 star review of the Paperwhite and that I should call them because they are certain they can help me with my issue. I don't see how they can magically make color blobs disappear, but I may as well call them back and see what they say. If they want to send me yet another replacement, I guess I'll try another one.
Go for it. The more who help Amazon we may see a fix for everyone.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 08:39 PM   #572
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Go for it. The more who help Amazon we may see a fix for everyone.
I agree. I'll let everyone know what happens.
sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-20-2012, 09:40 PM   #573
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Quote:
I got a call from Amazon customer service today (I missed the call unfortunately) and they said they read my 1 star review of the Paperwhite and that I should call them because they are certain they can help me with my issue. I don't see how they can magically make color blobs disappear, but I may as well call them back and see what they say. If they want to send me yet another replacement, I guess I'll try another one.
Hey, try to remember who you will be talking to (Andrew?). I am still waiting on their resolution that I am supposed to find out about on Monday.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 09:45 PM   #574
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Would those of you who are getting the extra attention from Kindle CS mind starting another thread so that we can follow what happens? I'd like to know what they ask and what the results are without having to wade through this thread which is getting really long.

Thanks!
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 09:53 PM   #575
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xendula View Post
Hey, try to remember who you will be talking to (Andrew?). I am still waiting on their resolution that I am supposed to find out about on Monday.
The phone call and email I received was from someone named Broc, but when I call back (probably tomorrow) I'm not sure who'll I'll get. Good luck on Monday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
Would those of you who are getting the extra attention from Kindle CS mind starting another thread so that we can follow what happens? I'd like to know what they ask and what the results are without having to wade through this thread which is getting really long.

Thanks!
Sure.
Advert
Old 10-20-2012, 10:05 PM   #576
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Sure.
Much appreciated.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 10:47 PM   #577
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered

Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
Much appreciated.
Thread started here:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...00#post2273000

I'll post on it tomorrow and let everyone know what CS has to say.
Old 10-21-2012, 04:39 AM   #578
brdwygurl
Connoisseur
brdwygurl can self-interpret dreams as they happen.brdwygurl can self-interpret dreams as they happen.brdwygurl can self-interpret dreams as they happen.brdwygurl can self-interpret dreams as they happen.brdwygurl can self-interpret dreams as they happen.brdwygurl can self-interpret dreams as they happen.brdwygurl can self-interpret dreams as they happen.brdwygurl can self-interpret dreams as they happen.brdwygurl can self-interpret dreams as they happen.brdwygurl can self-interpret dreams as they happen.brdwygurl can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I think I would rather exchange it at Best Buy because it's fresh stock there and it seems several who picked theirs up got a good one.
Oh thanks, I hadn't heard that....I was afraid my Best Buy had gotten a bad batch. If the one amazon is shipping me has problems, I may try an exchange at BB. Or I might just give up for now, and wait until amazon gets this resolved. I sold my KT in anticipation of the paperwhite but I have an iPad to read on.
brdwygurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 12:22 AM   #579
Michele
Addict
Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
I posted my story to the wrong thread I guess. I'm glad to see this discussion. After 2 PWs (both received this week) with bluish blob shadowy things, I asked for a refund.
Michele is offline   Reply With Quote