Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 12-21-2013, 06:27 AM   #1
Gunnerp245
Gadget Freak
Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EE, Note 8
Smile Merry Christmas

To all the edgers out there!
Gunnerp245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 12:49 AM   #2
helf
Zealot
helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Entourage Pocket eDGe, Entourage eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
Merry Christmas!
helf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-22-2013, 09:33 PM   #3
ilovegadgets
Connoisseur
ilovegadgets has a certain pleonastic somethingilovegadgets has a certain pleonastic somethingilovegadgets has a certain pleonastic somethingilovegadgets has a certain pleonastic somethingilovegadgets has a certain pleonastic somethingilovegadgets has a certain pleonastic somethingilovegadgets has a certain pleonastic somethingilovegadgets has a certain pleonastic somethingilovegadgets has a certain pleonastic somethingilovegadgets has a certain pleonastic somethingilovegadgets has a certain pleonastic something

Device: Kindles, iPad,Note 8, Note 3, iPhone 5,Sony 350& T1, Entourage PE & EE
Merry Christmas!! Still love my PE & my EE and my mom loves hers too. : )
ilovegadgets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 07:45 AM   #4
Gunnerp245
Gadget Freak
Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EE, Note 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovegadgets View Post
Merry Christmas!! Still love my PE & my EE and my mom loves hers too. : )
I continue to use my EE daily and the PE is always with me when traveling.
Gunnerp245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 07:47 PM   #5
Gerrye
Zealot
Gerrye began at the beginning.

Device: 1 EE,3 PEs,HP Pro Slate12.2,&Kindle Paperwhite,GalaxyTabPro12.2,Note 4
Back at you all............. all 3 of the PEs and the EE are still in use and the batteries are holding their charges.

Happy Holidays to all..........
Gerrye is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-25-2013, 09:46 AM   #6
obsessed2
Wizard
obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocket Edge X 2 , Edge, gTab, Kindle Fire, Nextbook 7S
Merry Christmas.
obsessed2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 12:11 PM   #7
LinuxArie
Connoisseur
LinuxArie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LinuxArie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LinuxArie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LinuxArie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LinuxArie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LinuxArie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LinuxArie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LinuxArie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LinuxArie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LinuxArie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LinuxArie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch & Clara HD. FBreader on Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 Pro, Nokia 3.1
Merry X-mas
Feliz Navidad
LinuxArie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 01:13 AM   #8
Filark
Armed with a smile :)
Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage eDGe & Pocket eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
Merry Christmas a day late, and Happy New Year!!!

I use my EE every day, and my PE most days. Galaxy Note II and PE are neck and neck for usage, EE trumps all.

Last edited by Filark; 12-27-2013 at 01:17 AM.
Filark is offline   Reply With Quote