Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Alternative Devices

Notices

Old 07-18-2009, 07:43 PM   #1
Frankr
Zealot
Frankr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frankr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frankr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frankr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frankr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frankr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frankr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frankr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frankr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frankr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frankr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EzReader, Sony 650, Kindle 5, Onyx i62HD, Kobo Aura HD
Has anyone ordered a Electroworld A700 yet?

I'm hoping for a review of the Electroworld A700, Just wondering if anyone has ordered this yet, and how suited is it for ebook reading?
http://www.skytone.net.cn/en/news_show.php?id=14

Last edited by Frankr; 07-18-2009 at 07:45 PM.
Frankr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 09:53 PM   #2
cbone
Enthusiast
cbone began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3, Android phone, waiting for my Kno
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankr View Post
I'm hoping for a review of the Electroworld A700, Just wondering if anyone has ordered this yet, and how suited is it for ebook reading?
I think everyone is waiting for a review from anywhere before jumping in. Still haven't seen one and I've been looking. I'm holding out for a review, otherwise I'm going to wait for the crunchpad.

As for ebook suitability, it depends on what formats or software you are wanting to use. For my needs, it just needs to open pdfs and stored html. Your needs may differ.
cbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-18-2009, 10:18 PM   #3
pathfinderca
Connoisseur
pathfinderca began at the beginning.

Device: Hanlin V.2
I emailed them

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankr View Post
And the email I got says it's not going to be available till August and the price is over $300. Can't figure out how it would be over 300. Can't find that email now.
pathfinderca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 11:40 PM   #4
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
I'm interested but I've already pre-ordered the Viliv X70 and that kinda means I wouldn't be buying any other electronics for a while.
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 01:38 PM   #5
madmandegge
Enthusiast
madmandegge began at the beginning.

Device: None yet
I asked them too, received the reply below.

"a700 has not started to sale now, we only can get its DEMO at the end of July , need $280 ( not include shipping fee)"

So looks like it may be a while yet until they're for sale.
madmandegge is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-29-2009, 04:45 AM   #6
Xerxes
Addict
Xerxes has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Astak EZReader, Pocket Pro
Necro!

Late July has passed and I'm assuming these still aren't out?
Xerxes is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
a700, electroworld