Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 03-08-2012, 11:39 AM   #16
Stoneforger
Connoisseur
Stoneforger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stoneforger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stoneforger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stoneforger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stoneforger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stoneforger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stoneforger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stoneforger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stoneforger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stoneforger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stoneforger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Exclamation FREE on the Amazon Kindle Store - valid through Sunday,March 11

"Forge of Stones" is once more available for FREE at Amazon. Grab it until Sunday, March 11th!
Stoneforger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 05:31 AM   #17
Stoneforger
Connoisseur
Stoneforger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stoneforger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stoneforger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stoneforger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stoneforger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stoneforger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stoneforger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stoneforger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stoneforger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stoneforger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stoneforger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Lightbulb New review just came in after a long time!

See what the reviewer has to say on Amazon:

3 out of 5 stars : When fantasy and science fiction meet

by winged_dreams

Disclaimer: I received this book from the author in exchange for a review.

An interesting intersection of fantasy and science fiction with a hilarious robot although the story suffers from too much detail, which makes the story slow to read.

The book begins with introducing the main characters and those chapters made me think that this would be a standard fantasy novel. The world is intriguing although it's very stratified and a little hard to believe. You get a lot of different viewpoints from different aspects and parts of the society. That helps to flesh out the world a little. The story lines of the characters start to intersect although it does seem a bit forced at points.

I liked how the story lines began to come together and how the science fiction aspect of this book began to be slowly revealed. I must admit that I was not always able to follow what was going on this book, especially when it came to the Pilgrim. My confusion increased when the book turned into science fiction. The robot, whom I love since he is such a great character, explains everything, but I am still left with many questions. I wonder what will happen next in this story and if there will be a sequel.

I would recommend this book to those that enjoy fantasy with a large cast of characters and fantasy with a large does of science fiction.

-----

Remember, Forge of Stones is FREE, you can get it from these online outlets as well:

Smashwords
Barnes and Noble
Diesel eBooks
Sony eBookstore

Download your copy, read, enjoy, rate and review!
Old 02-02-2013, 03:57 AM   #18
Stoneforger
Connoisseur

New reviews on Amazon.com

Check out what people have to say about "Forge of Stones" on Amazon.com:

4.0 out of 5.0 stars Entertaining SciFi/Fantasy
I downloaded a free version that reads like a scroll to try out the Kindle reader on my new tablet, and after a couple of chapters was so engrossed that I bought the regular version. Did not disapppoint- kept me interested on several levels and had some surprises. It transported me to that world. A good read!
Published 5 days ago by Eric H. Smallwood
Old 04-05-2013, 03:19 AM   #19
Stoneforger
Connoisseur

"Forge of Stones" is now available for free from Amazon, for an unknown amount of time.

Get your copy here:

http://www.amazon.com/Forge-of-Stone...dp/B004TAFJXA/

Tags
adventure, fantasy, free, science fiction, twist