Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 08-18-2008, 01:49 PM   #46
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
ha, so you clicked too then ? that'll teach us.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 01:52 PM   #47
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
For some reason, I can't resist clicking ont those things. Even when they're from Nate.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 01:52 PM   #48
pshrynk
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

You'd think I would have learned with Mindy's Fairy Princess clicky. Only the very strong should go there.
Old 08-18-2008, 01:53 PM   #49
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
actually i'm not sure ; i didn't actually watch the video, just the title was enough for me. so now i wish to run a strong jet of hot soapy water between my ears *twice* as much as before. i wouldn't have thought that possible.
So I got an
Quote:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR RRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGG §!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
just from the title?

You should watch it. It has a surprise ending.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 01:55 PM   #50
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
For some reason, I can't resist clicking ont those things. Even when they're from Nate.
i know, you'd think we'd have learned by now. *especially* when they're from nate.

Quote:
You'd think I would have learned with Mindy's Fairy Princess clicky. Only the very strong should go there.
...especially after the Fairy Princess clicky incident. (not that this is really comparable...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
So I got an just from the title?
yes. yes, you did.
Quote:
You should watch it. It has a surprise ending.
actually i think i won't. but thanks anyway.
Old 08-18-2008, 02:21 PM   #51
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
The title was enough for me, as well. I only clicked because it was BoingBoing and I was hoping for cool geeky tech.

Yes, I'm vaguely familiar with the bit of Vogon-inspiring drivel to which you refer. It does not change the fact that the lumps on camels are nowhere near the thighs.
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 02:22 PM   #52
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
It's usually hard to gross me out, but when that first closeup happens in slo-mo, I almost hurled. Honest. I didn't make it to the end, just went as far as the first act. OK, who is gonna get teased into looking at it next?
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 02:26 PM   #53
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
(Quietly slips out of the room)
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 02:48 PM   #54
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Saw the title realized that I was eating pizza and that pizza and zits have a long history together, and decided to forgo the video.

Made a mental note never to click on a link offered up by Nate.
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 03:20 PM   #55
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Cowards.

_I_ saw it through to the end.
Old 08-18-2008, 03:21 PM   #56
pshrynk

Quote:
Cowards.

_I_ saw it through to the end.
But you're a bleedin' ogre! I have a delicate constitution!
Old 08-18-2008, 03:22 PM   #57
zelda_pinwheel

and i think it's been repeatedly established what a delicate flower *i* am.
Old 08-18-2008, 03:49 PM   #58
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh

I have to admit that I couldn't finish that Fergi song.

I can handle gross and disgusting. I have a low tolerance for inane.

P.S. This reminds me of the time that a coworker regurgitated his lunch while sitting right next to me. Most people fled the room. I looked at the mess and said, "I didn't know you were a vegetarian."
Old 08-18-2008, 03:51 PM   #59
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
I have to admit that I couldn't finish that Fergi song.

I can handle gross and disgusting. I have a low tolerance for inane.
actually i find that reassuring.
Old 08-18-2008, 06:27 PM   #60
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
Quote:
Callipygous?
It is the Greek word for beautiful backside. Do an image search for the Venus Callipygous to see the possibilities.

Now you see why HarryT favours a classical education. It's not all Greek Tragedy.
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
duck!, unutterable silliness