Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 02-27-2011, 10:09 AM   #1
mrmcmanus
mrmcmanus began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle (various), Nook color
Question about Oberon cover

I just received an Oberon cover for my Nook Color (the Dragonfly Pond in sky blue). It is gorgeous and working very well for my Nook. However, I have what is probably a stupid question: Am I supposed to leave in those two pieces of cardboard which are in the inside pockets? Are they only there for shipping purposes or part of the structure? Thanks.

Mary
mrmcmanus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 10:12 AM   #2
HeyYou
Interested in everything!
HeyYou began at the beginning.

Device: Nook & Nook Color
I think they are "supposed" to stay in the cover to maintain the shape and give some extra protection. At least, I'm leaving mine in (Celtic Knot in wine).

I really love the Oberon covers.
HeyYou is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-28-2011, 04:59 PM   #3
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
I know people who remove them. I kept mine in because I use them as a way of storing different papers and the like.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
oberon cover