Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader > Sony Reader Dev Corner

Notices

Old 02-22-2012, 03:51 PM   #1
pe1dnn
Enthusiast
pe1dnn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pe1dnn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pe1dnn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pe1dnn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pe1dnn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pe1dnn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pe1dnn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pe1dnn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pe1dnn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pe1dnn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pe1dnn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1
PerfectViewer and demo mode

On my rooted PRS-T1 I use PerfectViewer (1.7.2.2 - not patched) for reading .cbz files. It happened a few times already after returning to the (Sony) Home screen the reader was in demo mode. It easy enough to fix but still a nuisance.

Does it happen to you as well? Anybody an idea about this?

P.S. I use the Zeam minimal root set. The CBZ files are located on a 4 GB micro SD.
pe1dnn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 08:07 AM   #2
memm0owcan
memm0owcan began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by pe1dnn View Post
On my rooted PRS-T1 I use PerfectViewer (1.7.2.2 - not patched) for reading .cbz files. It happened a few times already after returning to the (Sony) Home screen the reader was in demo mode. It easy enough to fix but still a nuisance.

Does it happen to you as well? Anybody an idea about this?

P.S. I use the Zeam minimal root set. The CBZ files are located on a 4 GB micro SD.
It happends exactly same with my Sony, except with the FBReader. The back+return thing after reset doesn't work for me. How did you fix? Do you keep pressing it after Home/Zeam Launcher screen?

Thanks,
MG
memm0owcan is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-05-2012, 05:31 AM   #3
pe1dnn
Enthusiast
pe1dnn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pe1dnn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pe1dnn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pe1dnn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pe1dnn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pe1dnn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pe1dnn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pe1dnn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pe1dnn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pe1dnn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pe1dnn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by memm0owcan View Post
How did you fix? Do you keep pressing it after Home/Zeam Launcher screen?
Follow the procedure under "Getting out of Demo Mode" on the Wiki page: https://wiki.mobileread.com/wiki/PRST...ing_and_Tweaks
pe1dnn is offline   Reply With Quote