Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 08-21-2011, 02:53 PM   #1
Zimmsen
Zimmsen began at the beginning.

Device: Amzon Kindle 3
Language sort...

Hey everyone,

I have german ebooks and english ebooks. Is there any option to make a difference beetween those two? I mean, is it possible to only display the english ones and only show the german ones?

Would be great if someone has an idea for this, thank you very much!
Zimmsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 03:11 PM   #2
Asawi
Gadgetoholic
Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2, Tolino Vision 6
There is probably a better way, but I think it works very well to add a custom column "Language" where I manually add the language.
If I just want to see the Swedish ones I choose that in the left side panel.
Asawi is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-21-2011, 03:52 PM   #3
Zimmsen

Thank you very much asa for the fast answer. This is a good solution. Thank you for this!

The problem is, that the other metadatas are also displayed. Do you or any other person knows a way on which the metadata is only displayed of german or english books?

Or is there a posibility to install two versions of calibre? One for german books, one for english books?

Greetz
Old 08-21-2011, 04:45 PM   #4
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimmsen View Post
Hey everyone,

I have german ebooks and english ebooks. Is there any option to make a difference beetween those two? I mean, is it possible to only display the english ones and only show the german ones?

Would be great if someone has an idea for this, thank you very much!
Languages is New to Calibre and the column is hidden by default.
Languages Now also appears in the Tag Browser section and works like any other choice made in that section
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 03:59 AM   #5
Zimmsen

Ah, lol...

I really didnt know what you were talking about, but now after I updated calibre I knew it, thank you very much, this solved my and maybe Asas problem...
Advert