Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 04-04-2022, 08:00 PM   #1
cindyeadamswrite
cindyeadamswrite began at the beginning.

Device: None
Romance, Time Travel, and Action on Sale

Hi Everyone!

I`m pleased to announce my book Cradled, book one of the Impossible Forever series, filled with romance, time travel, and action, is available until April 11 for 75% off on Smashwords:

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1139915

A synopsis of the book is as follows:
Jackson finds an unresponsive young woman laying near his rural home in his yard. She would awake with no memory of her past, but violent nightmares hold the key to where she once lived. Their love was forbidden and what she -- Cassandra -- left behind -- her abusive, obsessive boyfriend, Carl, who could come back to haunt her. But he exists years away from where she now finds herself, with Jackson, the man of her dreams. Together Cassandra and Jackson find love and passion, face brutality and hatred, and try to reconcile her impossible journey through time and their undeniable love for one another, while mysterious forces make a mark on their relationship in this impossible forever.

I`d love for you to check it out and hope you are able to take a moment to post a review.

Thanks so much!!!
cindyeadamswrite is offline   Reply With Quote