Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 05-24-2018, 02:19 PM   #27211
mewmartigan
Guru
mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: new Kindle Oasis (2017)
Just finished The Reality Dysfunction by Peter F. Hamilton. I liked it quite a bit, 1300 pages went by quickly. Starting book 2 now, The Neutronium Alchemist.
mewmartigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old Today, 02:42 AM   #27212
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Yotaphone 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
I've finished both those, and I've started on Through the Eye of a Needle and Cobra Outlaw

And shortly I'll be on to the latest Vorkosigan Novella, The Flowers of Vashnoi
Finished all of them.

Through the Eye of a Needle was fun as a sequel, but didn't really have enough plot for a whole book.

The Flowers of Vashnoi was excellent.

Cobra Outlaw was good, but a bit disjointed. I'd have preferred following one character for a bit longer each time, when their time lines don't intersect.

And now straight on to Cobra Traitor, the final part in the trilogy. I'm very glad I waiting until the entire trilogy was ready. Keeping all the characters straight would have been tricky otherwise!
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:54 PM   #27213
Dngrsone
Almost legible
Dngrsone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dngrsone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dngrsone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dngrsone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dngrsone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dngrsone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dngrsone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dngrsone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dngrsone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dngrsone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dngrsone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S7 Edge, Galaxy Tab 4 7.0, Galaxy Tab A (2017)
Finished Before Mars by Emma Newman. Now reading the fifth Jack Reacher book, Echo Burning.
Dngrsone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:13 PM   #27214
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Just finished Upload by Collin Tobinand it was a good, geek book which suits me well.

Next up, Gibraltar by Roy and Leslie Adkins
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote