Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 09-29-2008, 01:27 PM   #1
Gibbo
Guru
Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab A (2019) - iPhone 11 - KA1 - Onyx Boox Nova Pro
Fictionwise: Independent Publisher Sale!

Fictionwise has always been proud to be the only eBook retailer to actively promote and support independent eBook Publishers.This week we are having an Independent Publisher Sale/MultiFormat Sale and we're offering big savings on all of the nearly 20,000 MultiFormat eBook titles in our catalog! For a limited time, all MultiFormat eBooks are 25% off through October 5th.

Regards

EDIT: How can I put the text beside the image and not at the bottom?

Last edited by Gibbo; 09-29-2008 at 02:12 PM.
Gibbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 02:12 PM   #2
Redcard
Addict
Redcard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redcard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redcard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redcard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redcard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redcard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redcard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redcard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redcard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redcard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redcard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Maybe I'm missing something, but how does an independent ebook author\publisher get on to Fictionwise? From what I see on their own website, they only sell things that have been in print. I mean, great deal and all that.. but.. as someone who is working through a few novels and wants to sell them as an independent publisher of ebooks (which is not hard in this day and age) , I'd be curious what makes the publisher "independent" enough to get in the "club."
Redcard is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-29-2008, 03:02 PM   #3
VillageReader
Evangelist
VillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with others

Device: Iliad
Actually, I think I have purchased at least a few books from Fictionwise that are e-book only. At least, I was never able see a paper version anywhere.
VillageReader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 09:04 AM   #4
TheLongshot
Groupie
TheLongshot knows the square root of minus one.TheLongshot knows the square root of minus one.TheLongshot knows the square root of minus one.TheLongshot knows the square root of minus one.TheLongshot knows the square root of minus one.TheLongshot knows the square root of minus one.TheLongshot knows the square root of minus one.TheLongshot knows the square root of minus one.TheLongshot knows the square root of minus one.TheLongshot knows the square root of minus one.TheLongshot knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Sony Reader
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redcard View Post
Maybe I'm missing something, but how does an independent ebook author\publisher get on to Fictionwise? From what I see on their own website, they only sell things that have been in print. I mean, great deal and all that.. but.. as someone who is working through a few novels and wants to sell them as an independent publisher of ebooks (which is not hard in this day and age) , I'd be curious what makes the publisher "independent" enough to get in the "club."
I'm guessing they are "independent" if they sell their stuff as un-DRMed multiformat releases.

Also, I can say that the newer non-Xanth Piers Anthony releases on there have not been distributed on p-books, at least not widely.

Any multiformat recommendations, BTW?

Jason
TheLongshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 10:01 AM   #5
Lemurion
eReader
Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note 5; PW3; Nook HD+; ChuWi Hi12; iPad
There are some William C. Dietz books that are pretty good there.
Lemurion is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-30-2008, 11:28 AM   #6
garygibsonsf
Addict
garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite
I picked up some multiformat books on the cheap because of this sale today. The Turing Effect by Chris Beckett (up and coming British author of increasing repute), A Year in the Linear City by Paul Di Filippo, The World Beyond the Hill by Alexei and Gregory Panshin, A Writer's Life by Eric Brown and I Have This Nifty Idea ... edited by Mike Resnick. All with an additional 25% discount for buywise club members. There's also Seeds of Change, a new anthology by John Joseph Adams in multiformat, but I had that already.
garygibsonsf is offline   Reply With Quote