Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 06-10-2014, 11:17 AM   #91
BuyMore
Lurker extraordinaire
BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 3, iPad Mini 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by apesmom View Post
I finally scored a 75% code in the contest last night and immediately bought it.
That is so awesome! Congrats!

The highest I've got so far is only 30%. I need better luck...
BuyMore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 01:38 PM   #92
Smartie
Addict
Smartie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Smartie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Smartie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Smartie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Smartie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Smartie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Smartie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Smartie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Smartie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Smartie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Smartie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW,KOBO H2O
Quote:
I finally scored a 75% code in the contest last night and immediately bought it. Wowzer, over 400K words, I should have expected it, this one isn't even the longest book in the series. I will be jumping into it as soon as I finish my current book later today.

Congrats on your new Nexus. Love, love, love mine!
Hi,do you know whether this will be the very last book of the series?
Smartie is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-10-2014, 01:51 PM   #93
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
Quote:
I finally scored a 75% code in the contest last night and immediately bought it.
Congrats.

Quote:
Kindle Freebie

Heat Wave by Jennifer Greene (Silhouette 1990)
Her self-published reissues are Amazon only so I was waiting for the year until she releases them as ePubs. But for free I'll deal with the Kindle for PC program.
library addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 02:22 PM   #94
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by copyrite View Post
Written In My Own Heart's Blood arrived on the Kindle in the wee hours of the morning, and a Nexus 7 will be arriving later today. Life's good!
Congrats, nice gifts!

Quote:
I finally scored a 75% code in the contest last night and immediately bought it. Wowzer, over 400K words, I should have expected it, this one isn't even the longest book in the series. I will be jumping into it as soon as I finish my current book later today.
Congrats in the coupon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by library addict View Post
Her self-published reissues are Amazon only so I was waiting for the year until she releases them as ePubs. But for free I'll deal with the Kindle for PC program.
Have you thought in dealing with Apprentice Alf and calibre conversion?
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 02:33 PM   #95
Poodlemom1
Groupie
Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyage, Oasis, Glow HD, Fire HD6, iPad Air 2, Mini 2
Here is a repeat freebie that I missed the first time around. The Sun and The Moon by Patricia Ryan.
Quote:
The Sun: Hugh of Wexford, King Henry’s most trusted spy, enjoys his wine, his women, and most of all, his freedom. Scarred by a brutal upbringing, Hugh makes his own way in the world, unhindered by ties of any kind—including those of love.

The Moon: Oxford scholar Phillipa de Paris is learned and enlightened, but utterly unschooled in the ways of the world—especially the lascivious intrigue she encounters when Hugh recruits her to help ensnare an enemy of the crown.

The Mission: To expose the schemes of dissolute cleric Aldous Ewing, who has long carried a torch for Phillipa, the rough-and-tumble warrior and the innocent intellectual pose as jaded husband and wife. Can Phillipa finesse Ewing into sharing his secrets without sharing his bed, as the mission calls for? Or will Hugh and Phillipa’s deceit be revealed and their lives endangered by the irresistible passion flaring between them? Inspired by Hitchcock’s Notorious, The Sun and the Moon won the Romantic Times Reviewers’ Choice Award. Originally published by NAL.
http://www.amazon.com/Sun-Moon-Lords...n+and+the+moon

This is the first time I have posted a link. I hope I have done this correctly.
Poodlemom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-10-2014, 02:47 PM   #96
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova Air, Galaxy Note 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poodlemom1 View Post
Here is a repeat freebie that I missed the first time around. The Sun and The Moon by Patricia Ryan.

I missed it too, that's for posting it. Previously published by Signet 2000.
apesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 02:50 PM   #97
Britomart
Guru
Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Opus, PC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poodlemom1 View Post

Thanks for posting this! It's also available from Kobo and Smashwords.
Britomart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 03:38 PM   #98
ScalyFreak
Sith Wannabe
ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 4, Kobo Aura H2O, Kindle Fire HD, Aluratek Libre
The Sun and The Moon is a more or less free-standing sequel to Silken Thread, which was my recommendation for 2014 (if anyone still remembers that discussion from January). Very well written medieval mystery/suspense romances, inspired by Hitchcock movies.

Silken Threads was inspired by Rear Window, The Sun and the Moon by Notorious.

Highly recommended, both of them.
ScalyFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 08:16 PM   #99
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Heat Wave by Jennifer Greene is free.
Harlequin Silhouette Desire 1990

I am trying to stay away from anything that isn't free because I just ordered the Mini A/C for our bedroom so I am B.R.O.K.E. BUT it will be good to sleep in a bedroom and not the living room fighting for space with two large cats.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 08:55 PM   #100
KyBunnies
Book & Bunny Crazy
KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3 (x2), Fire HD 7-inch (x2), Fire HDX 8.9, Acer Android Tablet
But Blossom, the cats know you bought that bed just for them. They allow you to sleep on it. It is really their bed.
KyBunnies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 09:22 PM   #101
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyBunnies View Post
But Blossom, the cats know you bought that bed just for them. They allow you to sleep on it. It is really their bed.
Ack No! I had this bed for 5 years and in the old place it in our bedroom which is a no cat zone. They only slept on it since it's been in the living room here. I know they will claim the new sofa and recliner as theirs but I want my bed back.
Old 06-10-2014, 09:50 PM   #102
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova Air, Galaxy Note 10
Surprise, surprise . . . I bought another $0.99 box set. The formatting on this one is very good and it splits very nicely.

Silk - $0.99

The screen shot shows cover with word count. Here's what you get
  • The Edge of Darkness (Darkness Duet #1) by Melissa Andrea
    GR 4.24 / 1094
  • Trusting You (Second Chances Standalone #2) by L.P. Dover
    GR 4.05 / 382
  • Love in Between (Love #1) by Sandi Lynn
    GR-4.01 / 2965
  • Better by Carey Heywood
    GR-4.24 / 224
  • My Unexpected Forever (Beaumont #2) by Heidi McLaughlin
    GR-4.42 / 8262
  • Remembering Joy (Joy #1) by Jenni Moen
    GR-4.11 / 532
  • Falling (Fading #3) by E.K. Blair
    GR-4.42 / 1537
  • A Blue Tale by Sarah Dosher
    GR-3.83 / 365
  • Next to Forever (Never Letting Go #3) by S. Moose
    GR-4.38 / 87
  • Mid Life Love (Mid-Life Love #1) by Whitney Gracia Williams (Whitney G.)
    GR-4.13 / 1987
  • Let Love In (Love #1) by Melissa Collins (currently free)
    GR-4.04 / 2749
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	silk.jpg
Views:	218
Size:	356.6 KB
ID:	123945  
apesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 10:55 PM   #103
copyrite
Wizard
copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ...lots! ;) mostly reading on a Kindle Voyage
So I decided to check out the Kindle app on the new play toy...open up the Diana Gabaldon book that arrived today...and Part One is entitled.... Nexus! :-D
copyrite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 11:12 PM   #104
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
Quote:
So I decided to check out the Kindle app on the new play toy...open up the Diana Gabaldon book that arrived today...and Part One is entitled.... Nexus! :-D
Kismet!

I love my Nexus and am so glad I allowed I let myself be talked into buying it.
library addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 11:39 PM   #105
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
What new toy? Did I miss something?