Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Reading and Management

Notices

Old 03-21-2024, 09:01 AM   #1
Jahlon
Jahlon began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Moon+ - download all books from net library?

I have connected my Calibre server to Moon+ as a net library. Is there a way to automatically download ALL books from a net library to a folder, so I can then view them in "My Shelf" and access them offline? I can only find a way to download individual books

I recently ditched Calibre Companion as it just stopped working. Moon+ was the reader I used, so trying to see if I can just use that instead of using it with a separate app to actually download/sync my books.
Jahlon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2024, 10:28 AM   #2
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Many folks have been happy using Calibre Sync on Android devices. Not sure if it has a download all option though.

Sent from my Pixel 7a using Tapatalk
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-22-2024, 11:27 AM   #3
ekbell
Guru
ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
While I haven't tried to use a net library with Moon+, I know that there is a way to automatically add books in a particular folder to the shelf and also a way to mass import books in a particular folder into Moon+ (go to option and Import Books).

This can be used to mass import the Calibre Companion library into Moon+ if it hasn't already been deleted. I have also used mass import on a folder in Dropbox.

Looking at the Calibre-sync faq it appears that it does support downloading multiple books.
ekbell is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
calibre, moon +