Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Tablets

Notices

Old 05-25-2012, 10:32 AM   #1
Senior
Zealot
Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Vox
Documents to Go

I have been using the app Documents to Go, free version, since I have owned my Vox, and like it very much. However, I would like to upgrade to the purchased version to be able to edit and other functions. I tried Google Play but "device not supported", I tried Amazon "Must use USA credit card" and I cannot find another source. Has any Canadian tried this and been successful?
Senior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 05:31 PM   #2
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
I bought it from Handango when the Vox first came out, but it does not seem to be available from them now.
taming is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-29-2012, 08:22 PM   #3
larrymohr
Zealot
larrymohr is faster than slow light.larrymohr is faster than slow light.larrymohr is faster than slow light.larrymohr is faster than slow light.larrymohr is faster than slow light.larrymohr is faster than slow light.larrymohr is faster than slow light.larrymohr is faster than slow light.larrymohr is faster than slow light.larrymohr is faster than slow light.larrymohr is faster than slow light.

Device: Samsung S6 tab, Kobo Sage, AURA One, Mini
Try DataViz. That is where I bought the versions for my Palm and Vox.

This link should help!

http://www.dataviz.com/products/documentstogo/android/

Larry Mohr
larrymohr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 03:06 PM   #4
Senior
Zealot
Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Quote:
Originally Posted by larrymohr View Post
Try DataViz. That is where I bought the versions for my Palm and Vox.

This link should help!

http://www.dataviz.com/products/documentstogo/android/

Larry Mohr
I gave that link a try but when I went to their "Buy Now" it came up with "Link no longer available" so I guess I just wait for Kobo to get their next update out so we can use tha android site of Google. Many thanks
Old 06-22-2012, 02:32 PM   #5
Senior
Zealot

Smile At Last

With the latest Kobo update I now accessed Google Play and downloaded my much wanted Documents to Go full edition. Works beautifully. I cannot imagine a better e-reader/tablet than the Vox. Tip of the hat to Kobo
Advert