Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 12-14-2020, 11:41 AM   #1
JimReid
Enthusiast
JimReid began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
eMail transfer

I have tried everything I can think of including creating a GMX email. It appears that it all works except it doesn't show up on my kindle. Attached are all the processes: Oops that won't work. I have jpg's of what happened but it all looks ok and the details of the transfer say it went ok. It doesn't show up on the GMX website (didn't expect it to) but never shows up on my kindle. The 'test' of the setup came back OK also. I even checked the email addresses that they all have the same "case" and they are the same. Don't know where to go from here. Any help would be appreciated.

I'm using Windows 10 Pro with Calibre 5.7.2 trying to go through GMX email (comcast wouldn't work)

Last edited by JimReid; 12-14-2020 at 11:42 AM. Reason: forgot versions
JimReid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2020, 12:16 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Did you go to Amazon and configure your Kindle account to accept mail from GMX?
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2020, 09:48 AM   #3
JimReid
Enthusiast
JimReid began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Yes, I even made sure that the 'case' of the email addresses were the same. No luck.
JimReid is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
email, sharing