Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 11-02-2009, 08:23 AM   #1
kd-t
kd-t began at the beginning.

Device: none
PRICE IN JAPAN

Hello everybody,

I would like to know the price of PSR-600 and PSR-550 in Japan but I can't find any page in other language than japanese.

Please I need it quickly because a friend of mine goes ther next week and I want to give him money to buy it for me.

Thanks
kd-t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 09:54 AM   #2
igorsk
Wizard
igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-500/505/700, Kindle, Cybook Gen3, Words Gear
They are not sold in Japan.
igorsk is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-04-2009, 12:01 AM   #3
Thunder
Thunder began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-600, iPhone 4
Hi kd-t

As Igorst mentioned they aren't sold (officially) in Japan. That said, I have seen them being sold through some kind of discount store here, at ¥39,000.

So I ordered mine from Amazon US and paid the same amount. But, it included a Sony cover, AC adaptor and shipping.
Thunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 12:25 AM   #4
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
I haven't seen any Sony readers for sale in the Kyoto/Osaka area. When I wanted to purchase one, Amazon wouldn't even ship one to me. They said it violated their agreement with SonyUSA. I had to order it from B&H Video, which deals with SonyCanada.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 01:03 AM   #5
Thunder
Thunder began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-600, iPhone 4
Stitchawl

Well it seems like they've changed their policy. I ordered my Sony 600 about 3 weeks ago from Amazon US without any issues. Received it last Friday.
Thunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert