Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > ePub

Notices

Old 06-19-2010, 05:15 AM   #1
capsolo
capsolo began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo
Chapters are doubled in Table of Contents on Kobo...help!!!

Hello,

I just finished fixing up an epub (splitting into proper chapters, correcting formatting, etc.) that I converted from PDF. Everything looks fine in Calibre reader and ADE and on the Kobe ... so success there.

However, I noticed that when I look at the Table of Contents on the Kobe every chapter is listed twice....

Chapter 1
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 2 ... etc.

This doesn't occur on ADE or Calibre. Is it something in the HTML. I am very new to this and it's the first time I've attempted anything with HTML Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
capsolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 12:58 PM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Before you try to find a workaround for this and other (other than the font size bug) bugs, wait until the new firmware is out later in June and then see if these things are no longer a problem. It may very well turn out to be a waste of time trying to find a fix when the fix is forthcoming.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert