Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 02-01-2011, 05:11 PM   #1
Hagen_Cartoons
Hagen_Cartoons knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Hagen_Cartoons knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Hagen_Cartoons knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Hagen_Cartoons knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Hagen_Cartoons knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Hagen_Cartoons knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Hagen_Cartoons knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Hagen_Cartoons knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Hagen_Cartoons knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Hagen_Cartoons knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Hagen_Cartoons knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: none
"It's a Jungle out there!" cartoon eBooks

Hi everybody,
I am a cartoonist drawing single gag cartoons (http://www.hagencartoons.com) and I have just started putting my cartoons into an eBook format. In fact, the eBooks are in pdf-format. Each eBook has 50 cartoons in it. All my cartoons are "clean" with no profanity, violence, etc... The cartoons are all rated "G" for general viewing...

My cartoons appear in newspapers, magazines, company newsletters, etc...

If you are interested, check http://www.hagencartoons.com/eBooks.html
Hagen_Cartoons is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
animal, cartoon, ebook