Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 08-11-2017, 10:51 AM   #766
Ghitulescu
Addict
Ghitulescu understands the importance of being earnest.Ghitulescu understands the importance of being earnest.Ghitulescu understands the importance of being earnest.Ghitulescu understands the importance of being earnest.Ghitulescu understands the importance of being earnest.Ghitulescu understands the importance of being earnest.Ghitulescu understands the importance of being earnest.Ghitulescu understands the importance of being earnest.Ghitulescu understands the importance of being earnest.Ghitulescu understands the importance of being earnest.Ghitulescu understands the importance of being earnest.

Device: PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by digiflash View Post
My replacement RP1 arrived and is working. Thx to B&H, perfect service!
So new, and already replaced.... Hmm...
Ghitulescu is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-12-2017, 06:09 AM   #767
digiflash
Connoisseur
digiflash began at the beginning.

Device: DPT-RP1, DPT-S1, Pocketbook 912
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghitulescu View Post
So new, and already replaced.... Hmm...
The battery was faulty. LiIon isn't perfect. My new device is working well. Buy a Lenovo notebook.... then you will see what really FAULTY means.
I have a S1 too. No problems at all.
digiflash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 10:13 AM   #768
sonict72
sonict72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonict72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonict72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonict72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonict72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonict72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonict72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonict72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonict72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonict72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonict72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
I've owned dozens of Eink devices over the years. Sadly, it seems like we are going backwards. Still, I would buy one of these in a heartbeat if it came with open Android or be able to use it as an external monitor. As a dedicated PDF reader, it's a tough sell.
sonict72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 05:49 PM   #769
andy79
andy79 began at the beginning.

Device: Sony DPTRP1, Kobo H2O, KindleDX
You don't need 13.3 inch for epub or mobi really. Being able to read A4 content comfortably opened a new world for me.
Personally I don't have a need for a second monitor functionality but I'm sure for others is useful.
andy79 is offline   Reply With Quote