Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-11-2019, 06:24 PM   #346
M@rtini
M@rtini began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Auro H2O
Dear Davidfor,
can you provide me with the H2O SD Image as well?
I charged the H2O for hours and tried the manual factory reset 30 times without any signs of life...
Thanks in advance.
Martin
Old 06-11-2019, 07:49 PM   #347
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
PM sent.
Advert
Old 06-12-2019, 06:43 AM   #348
Warrior1453
Warrior1453 began at the beginning.

Device: kobo aura edition 2
Wink help me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrior1453 View Post
Need SD Image (Kobo H2O) davidfor
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
See my response to your other post.

And please give a reasonable amount of time for a response before asking again.
:yardım et:Kobo n236 : Need SD Image
Thank you! I sent a PM to you, davidfor.: Book2::O
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrche View Post
I have the same problem with my Aura 2 v2. To whom have this version of Kobo please make image for us...
Quote:
Originally Posted by buchpirat View Post
Hello, i have the same problem Kobo Aura N236 (i think it is the same model) screen is freeze and no response anyway. I tryed to make a image and try with another sd card but still the same problem. I hope with a factory image it will work again, otherwise it is death :-(. Thank you very much if somebody can help me (us)..
Old 06-12-2019, 07:12 AM   #349
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrior1453 View Post
:yardım et:Kobo n236 : Need SD Image
Thank you! I sent a PM to you, davidfor.: Book2::O
You haven't sent me a PM, you sent a "friend request". You do not have PMs enabled. You need to do that in the control panel, or, if the option is not there, post a request in https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=319819 or contact a moderator.

And what device do you have? You originally asked for the image for an Aura H2O Edition 2. Now you appear to be asking for the image for an Aura Edition 2. These are very different devices.
Old 06-12-2019, 07:14 AM   #350
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
You haven't sent me a PM, you sent a "friend request". You do not have PMs enabled. You need to do that in the control panel, or, if the option is not there, post a request in https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=319819 or contact a moderator.
PMs enabled for Warrior1453
Advert
Old 06-12-2019, 08:38 AM   #351
Warrior1453
Warrior1453 began at the beginning.

Device: kobo aura edition 2
Smile help me

my pruduct its N236

https://drive.google.com/open?id=188...MDKcEGATjvZ-ai
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1_2...vMb8iRZdM_HdyY
Old 06-12-2019, 10:19 AM   #352
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
PMs enabled for Warrior1453
Doesn't seem to have worked. Or does Warrior1453 still need to go to the control panel and turn them on?
Old 06-12-2019, 10:25 AM   #353
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Doesn't seem to have worked. Or does Warrior1453 still need to go to the control panel and turn them on?
Perhaps I made a mistake. I think they're enabled now.
Old 06-12-2019, 07:33 PM   #354
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

Yep, and PMs have been exchanged.
Old 07-02-2019, 07:14 AM   #355
praetor288
praetor288 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo aura h20
I have need kobo aura h20 sd image thanks
Old 07-02-2019, 08:28 AM   #356
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by praetor288 View Post
I have need kobo aura h20 sd image thanks
You need to enable Private Messaging. This is in the "Edit Options" of the control panel. If this isn't there, it has to be added somehow. You can try posting in https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=319819 to ask it to be enabled, or contact a moderator.
Old 07-02-2019, 08:59 AM   #357
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Quote:
You need to enable Private Messaging. This is in the "Edit Options" of the control panel. If this isn't there, it has to be added somehow. You can try posting in https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=319819 to ask it to be enabled, or contact a moderator.
All done.
Old 07-02-2019, 10:20 AM   #358
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

@praetor288: PM sent.

And thank you to The Grand Mouse.
Old 07-05-2019, 03:45 AM   #359
Al_Borland1966
Al_Borland1966 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Dear David, please can you send me the Aura H2O SD-Image? Thanks, George
Old 07-05-2019, 09:35 AM   #360
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Closed Thread

Tags
flash, h2o, image, sdcard, sdcard-image