Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-05-2019, 03:55 PM   #121
Vegeta
Vegeta began at the beginning.

Device: kobo aura 2nd edition
Good evening to all,
New to the e-reader world, was just handed a "Kobo Aura 2nd edition" and the first thing I tried to do was to change the SD card without knowing all the details
As you can imagine, I ended up with a bricked device

Can someone please provide me with the SD card image?
Thank you in advance!
Old 07-06-2019, 07:46 AM   #122
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
@Vegeta: You need to enable Private Messaging. This is in the "Edit Options" of the control panel. If this isn't there, it has to be added somehow. You can try posting in https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=319819 to ask it to be enabled, or contact a moderator.
Old 07-06-2019, 01:54 PM   #123
Vegeta

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
@Vegeta: You need to enable Private Messaging. This is in the "Edit Options" of the control panel. If this isn't there, it has to be added somehow. You can try posting in https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=319819 to ask it to be enabled, or contact a moderator.
Thank you davidfor for your reply! Just sent an email to the moderators, since this setting is not available in my CP.
Old 07-06-2019, 02:54 PM   #124
Vegeta

The moderators rock! Instant reply from their side and Private Messaging enabled!
Awaiting assistance with the sd image...
Old 07-07-2019, 10:04 AM   #125
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent.
Old 07-08-2019, 08:16 AM   #126
Vegeta

IT'S ALIVE, IT'S ALIVE!!!

Thank you davidfor, it worked just great! Really appreciate it!
Old 07-16-2019, 07:11 AM   #127
macreno
macreno began at the beginning.

Device: kobo aura edition 2
hello,

My kobo aura edition 2 is bricked.

could i have the sd image please ?

Thanks a lot !!
Old 07-21-2019, 12:23 PM   #128
macreno

Need Help !!

Hi,
Can someone help me ?
My Kobo Aura edition 2 tablet is HS.
I would need a copy of the original SD card.
Thank you in advance for your help.
Old 07-21-2019, 08:54 PM   #129
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 07-22-2019, 04:44 AM   #130
macreno

Thank you so much !!!

The reading tablet is now working perfectly.

Congratulations for your help!
Old 07-22-2019, 01:14 PM   #131
Gepeto77
Gepeto77 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura 2
Sd Image

Hi,
Could i have a SD image for my Kobo Aura 2 please ?
Thanks
Old 07-22-2019, 09:45 PM   #132
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

@Gepeto77: You need to enable Private Messaging. This is in the "Edit Options" of the control panel. If this isn't there, it has to be added somehow. You can try posting in https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=319819 to ask it to be enabled, or contact a moderator.
Old 07-23-2019, 09:36 AM   #133
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Gepeto77 should have access to PMs now.
Old 07-23-2019, 10:32 AM   #134
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

@Gepeto77: PM sent.
Old 07-23-2019, 04:36 PM   #135
Gepeto77
Gepeto77 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura 2
Thanks

Thank you Davidfor !
My kobo works !
but usb device still not recognized when connected to my computer
Closed Thread