Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 05-24-2018, 11:00 PM   #1
michaeltoan016
michaeltoan016 began at the beginning.

Device: none
I have problems to solve. Everyone help me.

Chanh có đựng nhiều axit tác động tích cực đến việc mẫu bỏ môi thâm mau chóng, mật ong bổ sung mọi chất chất cần thiết tác động tích cực đến việc trị thâm môi hiệu quả khiến môi hết khô, mềm mại, căng bóng.
cách trị môi thâm hai
cách trị thâm môi hiệu quả bằng mật ong và chanh
xem thêm:https://phunxam.com/ban-co-dang-thac...gia-bao-nhieu/
+ cách thức trị môi thâm nhờ hẩu lốn này như sau:
– Bạn chỉ cần trộn nước cốt của 1 nửa quả chanh cùng 1 – 2 muỗng cà phê mật ong rồi xoa lên môi.
– Khoảng 30 – 60 phút sau bạn lau khô môi bằng khăn ẩm, mềm.
– Bạn nên dùng cách này vào buổi tối. hổ lốn khi bảo quản trong tủ lạnh mang thể sử dụng trong một tuần. ngoài ra, giả dụ bạn muốn sử dụng mật ong nguyên chất trị thâm đọc thêm: bí quyết trị thâm môi bằng mật ong hiệu quả an toàn
xem thêm:Phun xăm môi ở đâu đẹp và Lên Màu tự nhiên Nhất?
hai. Nha đam (lô hội) giúp ích trị môi thâm nhanh nhất
+ Nha đam với thể tác động tích cực đến việc đôi môi của bạn tươi tỉnh trở lại, không c̣n thâm sạm, xỉn màu.
+ bí quyết trị môi thâm hiệu quả bằng nha đam như sau:
– làm cho cách thức nào để môi hết thâm nhờ nha đam? – Bạn chỉ cần lấy một nhánh cây nha đam, rửa sạch, gọt bỏ lớp vỏ xanh bên ngoài rồi lấy phần gel trắng bên trong thoa đều lên môi.
trị thâm môi 3
Lấy một nhánh cây nha đam rửa sạch để xoa lên vùng môi thâm
– Hoặc bạn cũng mang thể ép lấy nước nha đam, sử dụng bông g̣n thấm dung dịch bôi lên môi.
– Bạn để tương tự chí ít 15 phút rồi đi rửa lại bằng nước sạch. Hăy nhớ thực hiện liệu pháp trị môi thâm này trong ṿng một tuần, kết quả sẽ khiến cho bạn ưng ư.
nguồn:phun môi màu hồng baby

Last edited by michaeltoan016; 06-27-2018 at 03:29 AM.
michaeltoan016 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2018, 06:35 AM   #2
meeera
Grand Sorcerer
meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, iPadMini4, iPad4, MBP; support other Kobo/Kindles
Why do you want it to be an app?
meeera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2018, 02:06 PM   #3
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
EPUB does color just fine, so there is not much different to do.
You might want to test the final version ON a eink device to see if the grey scale rendering is readable (text on image contrasts enough)
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2018, 08:42 PM   #4
gmw
cacoethes scribendi
gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One & H2Ov2, Sony PRS-650
I think theducks covers it nicely. Internally an epub is just html (well, xhtml) anyway, so if you need to extract as html that's generally not a problem. Using epub will give you the best chance of finding a variety of tools to help you out and will let you publish to other destinations.

Is it safe to presume that you (michaeltoan016) know that androids can read epub using one of a large selection of apps?

If you really need to generate an app for direct execution, a quick duckduckgo search for "convert epub to android app" showed a html to app converter near the top of the list. Further down the results I also found this epub to app converter. Caveat emptor! I am not making any recommendations here, I have never used these products, I do not endorse them!

meeera, I presume the idea of creating an app might to let the book be sold and installed directly as an app, rather than as a book to be read by an app. (Different levels of visibility.) I'd like to think it was not being done this way in order to target 4-6 years for in-app purchasing.
gmw is offline   Reply With Quote