Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 05-25-2010, 01:44 AM   #1
zoran
himself
zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Kobo
install on windows xp as limited user

I use freebsd on my home box and see calibre installation as a pretty
tedious work regarding fulfilling dependencies and upgrading library
versions. as a lee-way, I'd try to install it on the windows xp box I have
no admin privs on. since I haven't that win node handy, I could only
post a question and hope to avoid stupid mistakes. is it possible to
install in userland? I'm not sure how that xp was patched. do I need to
add more libraries to it?
Best regards.
zoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 02:19 AM   #2
Dopedangel
Wizard
Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue
you would be better of using calibre portable from here.
http://portableapps.com/node/20518
They are slow in releasing updates as calibre updates almost every week
sometimes twice a week the latest version is
0.6.44 if you ask the person that manages it he might even update to the latest version for you
Dopedangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert