Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 09-18-2009, 11:57 AM   #1
ccowie
Hiding with an ereader
ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Sony PRS 950, Ipad 2, PRS 350
The Death of Bunny Munro

Can anyone tell me if they know of an ebook of Nick Cave's new novel, The Death of Bunny Munro.

I heard something about a very interesting type of audio book that he's releasing where he reads and does all the music for it. I'm a real Nick Cave fan and would also love to know if his first Book, And The Ass saw the Angel is available in an ebook.
ccowie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 12:06 PM   #2
Bilbo1967
Not scared!
Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 10, Huawei M5 10
ccowie, it's certainly available as an e-book from Waterstones in the UK (in ePub format, priced at £13.59).

Can't find the other one you mentioned there though.
Bilbo1967 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-18-2009, 12:14 PM   #3
ccowie
Hiding with an ereader
ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Thank you Bilbo.
I've never checked the UK stores, but should have known to in this case.
Old 09-18-2009, 03:28 PM   #4
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
I first saw this mentioned in the below thread....

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...nro#post585836

Then traveled to.... Where I liked the cover versions best.... (iphone, audio, hardback, ePub, and limited editions)...

http://www.thedeathofbunnymunro.com/buy2.php

The below link has the "abroad" covers and is the Canadian and USA ones

http://www.thedeathofbunnymunro.com/abroad.html
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 04:52 PM   #5
ccowie
Hiding with an ereader

Thank you Dreams - this is great!
I'm not sure if you're a fan or not, but I love Nick Cave. I just saw him again in Toronto a few months ago.
Anyway, can't wait to read the book.
Advert