Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 09-30-2008, 08:09 AM   #1
fishcube
Connoisseur
fishcube began at the beginning.

Device: Archos 5
Breaking Dawn by Stephanie Meyers pdf

Looking for Breaking Dawn by Stephanie Meyer in pdf format?
fishcube is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 08:19 AM   #2
Slite
Icanhasdonuts?
Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura 2nd edition, Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishcube View Post
Looking for Breaking Dawn by Stephanie Meyer in pdf format?
It's available from Fictionwise as Secure eReader/Mobipocket/Microsoft Reader

You can most convert either Mobi or Reader to PDF. I don't think it is available in straight PDF anywhere.
Slite is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-30-2008, 09:09 AM   #3
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Breaking Dawn is available from BooksOnBoard in PDF.

http://www.booksonboard.com/index.ph...58192&v=buynow
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 09:11 AM   #4
Slite
Icanhasdonuts?
Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura 2nd edition, Kobo Clara HD
Ah, so it is Never checked BoB, i usually assume if it's not on Fictionwise, it's not available
Slite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 09:39 AM   #5
khourianya
TechnoBookworm
khourianya knows the square root of minus one.khourianya knows the square root of minus one.khourianya knows the square root of minus one.khourianya knows the square root of minus one.khourianya knows the square root of minus one.khourianya knows the square root of minus one.khourianya knows the square root of minus one.khourianya knows the square root of minus one.khourianya knows the square root of minus one.khourianya knows the square root of minus one.khourianya knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Kobo Glo, Kobo Mini
I got mine at Books on Board but it's ePub - not PDF per se.
khourianya is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-30-2008, 10:42 AM   #6
fishcube
Connoisseur
fishcube began at the beginning.

Device: Archos 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Breaking Dawn is available from BooksOnBoard in PDF.

http://www.booksonboard.com/index.ph...58192&v=buynow

But says wont work with regular adobe reader? I have Archos that will display pdfs. I want this book to read on it. But not sure if BOB pdf will work?
fishcube is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 01:40 PM   #7
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishcube View Post
But says wont work with regular adobe reader? I have Archos that will display pdfs. I want this book to read on it. But not sure if BOB pdf will work?
Can you read secure Adobe 7 documents on the Archos? I think that is what you need to read this.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 04:16 PM   #8
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by khourianya View Post
I got mine at Books on Board but it's ePub - not PDF per se.
Breaking Dawn is available in both PDF and ePub. The link I gave earlier in this thread is for the Buy Now link which lists PDF as one of the formats.
Old 07-03-2011, 07:11 PM   #9
KarenZ1980
KarenZ1980 began at the beginning.

Device: samsung transformer
Where can I download breaking dawn for free?
KarenZ1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 07:26 PM   #10
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenZ1980 View Post
You can download Breaking Dawn for free from the WiLS (Wisconsin Public Library Consortium). They have it in ePub. It is on a time limit bases and will eventually expire. But you can download and read it for free. You cannot download it in PDF for free.
Old 07-03-2011, 11:39 PM   #11
TedJ
Groupie
TedJ has not lost his or her sense of wonder.TedJ has not lost his or her sense of wonder.TedJ has not lost his or her sense of wonder.TedJ has not lost his or her sense of wonder.TedJ has not lost his or her sense of wonder.TedJ has not lost his or her sense of wonder.TedJ has not lost his or her sense of wonder.TedJ has not lost his or her sense of wonder.TedJ has not lost his or her sense of wonder.TedJ has not lost his or her sense of wonder.TedJ has not lost his or her sense of wonder.

Device: Kobo Touch
Next question. How much will Stephanie Meyers pay me for reading this tripe?
TedJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 06:01 PM   #12
sexybitch1
sexybitch1 began at the beginning.

Device: kindle fire
Question breaking dawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenZ1980 View Post
Can you tell me were I can download breaking dawn for free without a credit card?
sexybitch1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 06:24 PM   #13
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
I don't think you need a credit card to get a library card. Breaking Dawn is available as a time-limited download in Kindle and Epub formats from my county library, and probably any other library that offers digital media.
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 01:24 AM   #14
bcdad182
bcdad182 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Slightly off topic, but my 10 y.o. daughter wants to read this book. Is it appropriate for someone her age. I don't know anything about it, but something about giving birth to vampires or such...is it too graphic for her (do I need to have the "talk" with her about where babies -- vampire or otherwise -- come from? lol)
bcdad182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 01:53 AM   #15
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcdad182 View Post
Slightly off topic, but my 10 y.o. daughter wants to read this book. Is it appropriate for someone her age. I don't know anything about it, but something about giving birth to vampires or such...is it too graphic for her (do I need to have the "talk" with her about where babies -- vampire or otherwise -- come from? lol)
I would say no. I don't have kids but if I did I wouldn't let a 10 year old read them.
Here's a thread from the Amazon forums about the same issue.
I hope that helps some. You can google for more info. I just put in
Twilight age appropriate and found alot of info on google.

I myself only read book one and didn't care for it.

Last edited by Blossom; 03-30-2012 at 01:56 AM.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote