Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Marvin

Notices

Old 03-11-2015, 05:30 AM   #1
Apocalypto
Apocalypto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apocalypto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apocalypto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apocalypto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apocalypto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apocalypto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apocalypto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apocalypto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apocalypto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apocalypto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apocalypto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
[REQ] Smart collections

I'm not sure how alive Marvin still is with Kris's newer projects but just in case there's a spark left it'd be nice to be able to create "smart" collections that populated based on metadata (tags).

The interface would be simple, a simple text input box that let the user type a comma delineated list of tags and then shown like the normal collections do except with a sprocket instead of a plus. Bonus points for removing the superfluous red bar.
Apocalypto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 08:52 AM   #2
Kai Winters
Lover of Books
Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 7+
That would be a nice feature...having to create my collections it is a time consuming action.
Ibook does this and it seems to work great on my collections.

No ereader software meets all my wants...but Marvin works OK and seems stable so far.
Kai Winters is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert