Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Bookeen

Notices

Old 02-18-2008, 10:39 AM   #1
penty
Connoisseur
penty has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.penty has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.penty has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.penty has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: CyBook Gen3
Bookeen Shipping to NAEB on the 19th

Our CEO just got off the phone with Bookeen and they will be shipping to us via FedEx tomorrow. To make up for the delay they are including a 2GB SD card instead of the 1GB at no extra charge. We should be able to start shipping out to our customers on Monday the 25th at the latest. That is provided we don't have any problems with customs.
penty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 10:44 AM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
What about shipping replacement units for people waiting for replacement units via warranty? Are they getting sorted out before ANY new units get shipped for purchase? And what of the stolen units? What sort of priority is Bookeen placing on shipments?
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-18-2008, 11:41 AM   #3
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
I don't think the NAEB folks are in a position to answer those questions, Jon!
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 01:02 PM   #4
rlauzon
Wizard
rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.

Device: PocketBook Era
Any idea when you'll be able to start accepting credit card orders?
rlauzon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 01:24 PM   #5
lmarie
Dilettante
lmarie doesn't litterlmarie doesn't litter

Device: EB1150, Cybook Gen3, Kobo Touch
This is super news! I've been checking several times a day, hoping to see just such an announcement. Woohoo!

Lelah
lmarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-18-2008, 01:33 PM   #6
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I don't think the NAEB folks are in a position to answer those questions, Jon!
I'm just hoping that Bookeen is doing right by the people who need repair replacement units which should have a higher priority then new units.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 02:48 PM   #7
delphidb96
Wizard
delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: TWO Kindle 2s, one each Bookeen Cybook Gen3, Sony PRS-500, Axim X51V
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I'm just hoping that Bookeen is doing right by the people who need repair replacement units which should have a higher priority then new units.

I agree! (Of course, I'm saying this as a 'satisfied' replacement customer. But I note it took more than a month for them to send the replacement.) However, many of our customers have paid for their units already and shouldn't have their units delayed either. As for *new* customers, yep, they should go to the back of the line.

Derek
delphidb96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 04:05 PM   #8
captaingeorges
Zealot
captaingeorges will become famous soon enoughcaptaingeorges will become famous soon enoughcaptaingeorges will become famous soon enoughcaptaingeorges will become famous soon enoughcaptaingeorges will become famous soon enoughcaptaingeorges will become famous soon enough

Device: Cybook, Iphone32g, ipad, Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by penty View Post
Our CEO just got off the phone with Bookeen and they will be shipping to us via FedEx tomorrow. To make up for the delay they are including a 2GB SD card instead of the 1GB at no extra charge. We should be able to start shipping out to our customers on Monday the 25th at the latest. That is provided we don't have any problems with customs.
This is the post I have been waiting to read since December 31st!!! The day I ordered my unit!

Good Job and Long live NAEB
captaingeorges is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 10:20 AM   #9
penty
Connoisseur
penty has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.penty has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.penty has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.penty has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Here are some pictures of the shipment that just came in.

http://naebllc.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?p=592#592
Old 02-20-2008, 11:18 AM   #10
slayda
Retired & reading more!
slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, iPad Air 2, iPhone 6S+, Kobo Aura One
Quote:

Thanks very much for the update.

- Anxiously waiting.
slayda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 12:27 PM   #11
mcdaniel
mcdaniel began at the beginning.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Great!!!

Quote:

You mean that our looooong wait for our ordered Cybooks is nearly over

Robert (original Store Order #18, replacement Store Order #132)
mcdaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 12:44 PM   #12
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Wonderful news!
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 08:49 PM   #13
lmarie
Dilettante
lmarie doesn't litterlmarie doesn't litter

Device: EB1150, Cybook Gen3, Kobo Touch
Cybook finally en route!!

Just got the UPS notification that (hopefully, but then again, who knows?) my NAEB Cybook is scheduled to arrive the 22nd (Friday)! Looks like the shipment is finally on its last lap!
lmarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 09:23 PM   #14
slayda
Retired & reading more!
slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, iPad Air 2, iPhone 6S+, Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by lmarie View Post
Just got the UPS notification that (hopefully, but then again, who knows?) my NAEB Cybook is scheduled to arrive the 22nd (Friday)! Looks like the shipment is finally on its last lap!
Imarie, what order number were you? Mine was 78. Just wondering how long I'll be waiting.
slayda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 11:18 PM   #15
penty
Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmarie View Post
I'm not sure how accurate that is, I just finished entering it into the system. They won't even get to UPS until tomorrow.

I'm Planning on doing UPS International tomorrow with shipping Friday.

On that note, for everyone who shipped USPS there will be a slight delay, the Post Office still hasn't delivered the boxes I ordered. At worst, I will go raid the regional Post Office Saturday and ship Monday.

Jim