Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Announcements

Notices

Old 12-29-2005, 02:54 PM   #1
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Mobileread wins Palm Addict Excellence Award

I can't tell you what a great pleasure it is for me to announce that Mobileread has won the Palm Addict Excellence Award as Sam McLoughlin's "Favorite Website". After a rather bumpy and shaky 11-hours flight I didn't believe anyone could cheer me up for the rest of the day - well, I was dead wrong, and I'd like to express my gratitude to Sammy and his entire team for this honor, which is without question as special an honor as anyone could receive. PalmAddicts is the authority in everything Palm-related and one of the very few important contributors to today's mobile community.

Of course, I'd also like to thank all of you here at Mobileread for making our site what it is today.
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2005, 03:38 PM   #2
Chaos
Evangelist
Chaos has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Chaos has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Chaos has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Assorted older devices
Yay for MR!

Womderful to get awards, isn't it Alex? Makes you know you're doing something that's worthwhile and appreciated (I know I certainly appreciate it - even if I haven't been around much the past three weeks... School, vacation, hard drive failure, and a girl combined at once all take time. That said, I shall endavour to be around more after New Years and when I'm back at school).

Once again, congratulations on the award, Alex.
Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-29-2005, 04:06 PM   #3
Jimmie Geddes
Enthusiast
Jimmie Geddes began at the beginning.

Device: Sprint Treo 650
Congratulations!
Jimmie Geddes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2005, 05:01 PM   #4
Antoine of MMM
Mobile Ministry Magazine
Antoine of MMM is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Antoine of MMM is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Antoine of MMM is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Antoine of MMM is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Antoine of MMM is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Antoine of MMM is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Antoine of MMM is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Antoine of MMM is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Antoine of MMM is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Antoine of MMM is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Antoine of MMM is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: Nokia N75/N800 Internet Tablet
Congrats, tis is an excellent honor to an excellent website
Antoine of MMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2005, 09:10 PM   #5
TadW
Uebermensch
TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Congrats! PA and MR are both among my favorite sites
TadW is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-30-2005, 01:41 AM   #6
Colebuddy
Splash Mobile Addict
Colebuddy began at the beginning.

Device: Zire 72
Congrats, you guys deserve it!
Colebuddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2006, 07:07 AM   #7
Colin Dunstan
Is papyrophobic!
Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Dell Axim
Well done!! It's a huge honor to receive such praise from a fine site like PA.
Colin Dunstan is offline   Reply With Quote