Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2009, 03:30 PM   #16
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
I agree about Baen. A simple pricing scheme, good bundles, and no foolishly high prices.

Oddly enough, my average buying price from Baen is actually a little more than my average buying price from Fictionwise!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bathos View Post
I must admit I'm addicted now, so thanks to everyone for the recommendations

Baen is a perfect example of the way to sell ebooks
Old 07-03-2009, 09:46 AM   #17
bathos
Zealot
bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone XS, iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
I agree about Baen. A simple pricing scheme, good bundles, and no foolishly high prices.

Oddly enough, my average buying price from Baen is actually a little more than my average buying price from Fictionwise!
You're right. My single books from Baen were more than I would normally pay at Fictionwise but I find that I don't mind at all. I'm quite happy to pay a little bit more for drm free books in multiple formats. Even if I could get the same book cheaper somewhere else I would rather buy from Baen.

The free books, the bundles, all drm free, in multiple formats with a no nonsense approach makes me want to buy more from them. Good customer loyalty!
Advert
Closed Thread